for Lamorak and His Lady Fair

2/8/2014 c9 Denny
Thanks for having them for a few beautiful days together. Hope this is not the end and there are more chapters to come.
2/8/2014 c9 9USNeshama
Another wonderful chapter! Thank you!
2/8/2014 c9 EyalFan
Fantastic they are together once more. Sweet and thoughtful Valentine gifts from Eyal to Annie, so sorry for their parting again.
1/30/2014 c8 9HelloPatsy
Been following your story and love it. It is so true about their fleeting interludes but that is the way life is for spies. Hope your next post is in London and Valentines, can't think of a more romantic spot for Annie and Eyal. Many thanks :)
1/27/2014 c7 me
I just love it thx
1/25/2014 c7 9USNeshama
Great chapter. Thanks for putting Annie and Eyal back in the same room. Liked all of the references to prior missions for Eyal and the tie in with Arthur. And of course, what a way to close the chapter with a minor gesture that Eyal understood perfectly. They're a great team! Thanks for the update!
1/25/2014 c7 MerryMayHam
Can't wait to see what Eyal has in mind. Love the story and please post another chapter soon.
1/25/2014 c7 6bouc0101
Was just checking my e-mail and saw you had published a new chapter, I had to read it. Good chapter, you really captured Eyal deep feelings for Annie. He will always have Annie's back and best of all he's the best there is as a spy. Thanks for the update
1/22/2014 c6 9USNeshama
Gets better and better each chapter. Like that she trusts Eyal with her mission information. He was always much more confident in her abilities and someone to bounce information off more easily then the overprotective Auggie. Please update soon!
1/20/2014 c6 Denny
Was there ever any question Eyal wouldn't go to help Annie. She has a real angel in him.
1/13/2014 c5 6bouc0101
Meeting seems to be a bit difficult for those two. There is a saying that goes like this 'Absence makes the heart grow fonde'r... think they are going to be quit 'fond' of one another at one point! Love your story, thanks for updating
1/12/2014 c5 MerryMayHam
Getting good! Can't wait for the next update. :)
1/12/2014 c5 EyalFan
Looks like Annie is walking into trouble and so glad she called Eyal. Funny as Eyal has never works with a handler but acting like one for Annie. Thanks for the update.
1/1/2014 c4 bouc0101
Hope Annie and Eyal meet before he goes back! Thanks for the update.
12/28/2013 c3 bouc0101
I'm feeling sad for Eyal and wondering what is going to happen to Annie in Buenos Aires. Thanks for the update, catching up in my reading. Wish I had more time!
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »