for Lamorak and His Lady Fair

12/28/2013 c3 MerryMayHam
The outlook does not look very good. Please post soon as I'm anxious about what is going to happen next.
12/26/2013 c3 Guest
This is not good Annie in Argentina and Eyal in Afghanistan. Such is the life of spies. Hope absence makes the heart grow fonder not apart. They have to come together soon, please.
12/26/2013 c2 Guest
Loving this. Please update soon. Can't wait to see what trouble Annie gets in that prohibits her from a return home and into Eyal's line of purview.
12/23/2013 c2 artzannie25
Aww. Happy holidays! I had to catch up on a few chapters of the Thanksgiving hannukah story before I could read this. Loved it all but that's no surprise.
12/20/2013 c2 damariz
Intriguing plot. Thanks
12/19/2013 c2 6bouc0101
Hope it won't be a dead walk, especially so close to Christmas. When reading the crossword passage thought for sure it was mastered by Eyal just to tease Annie. Love that twist at the end, for a minute I though Eyal and Annie were going to meet. Wonder if Joan knows that Annie was in fact helping Eyal! Thanks for posting this story.
12/19/2013 c2 9HelloPatsy
The cross-word puzzle was hilarious, love it. If Annie only knew who the flash drive was going to. Wonder if Joan even knew.
12/15/2013 c1 6bouc0101
Doctors without borders, not the safest mission and Annie having a nagging feelings not good! I have a feeling it's going to get worse before it gets better. Thanks for another Lamorak story!
12/15/2013 c1 MerryMayHam
The draw of Annie being lead to the church was touching. Eyal is going into the most dangerous country in the world and wonder what his mission is. Thanks for bringing back a Lamorak story.
12/14/2013 c1 9USNeshama
A good start to another great chapter in the Lamorak saga I'm sure.
12/14/2013 c1 EyalFan
Hope Annie's premonition is not true. Eyal has to return. This looks most likely a little on dark side but looking for a happy ending. Hope it is updated soon.
41 « Prev Page 1 .. 3