for Trying to Help

9/28/2014 c11 5FullMetalCanine
Honestly, I think this is one of the best things I have ever read. Besides I few typos, (which I will easily overlook,) the story is beautifully written, and I loved every second of it.
And also, I completely agree with everything in this story. This has a great plot and is an awesome sequel.
Amen.
2/6/2014 c11 Guest
Oh my stars, I love this so much. Star WarsSherlockThe most amazing thing in the world! Thank you for gracing the world with this awesome crossover.
1/29/2014 c11 22YellowWomanontheBrink
He finally said it-however ill this bodes for the future. I can't wait for the next chappy!
1/29/2014 c10 YellowWomanontheBrink
My email was wonky, sorry!
This chapter was great! I like the tension between Sherlock and the rest of the Jedi.
1/27/2014 c11 6RaychDZeros
So utterly beautiful!
1/27/2014 c11 Guest
Awwww, they finally said it!
1/24/2014 c10 12The Consulting Panda
Hey, so I've been following your stories from my DSi (reading them on Mobile Mode) and I love your stories! I'm surprised they don't have more reviews! Just a question, are you going to do like a whole series of Sherlock/star wars crossover? Like do the whole Sherlock series but a Star Wars version of it?
1/22/2014 c9 22YellowWomanontheBrink
I found it here too. _ This sequel is am excellent follow-up to the first fic, and I get the feeling that Moriarty finally shows his hand, no? Yes?
This is great! John's disobedience will be the death of both of them though. Honestly.
Kriffing Mycroft is right.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
1/22/2014 c9 1Childatheart28
poor John, such a brave kid
1/14/2014 c7 Childatheart28
My senses tell me trouble is coming
1/13/2014 c7 ArdaAncalima
Your Sherlock/Star Wars stories are amazingly awesome! Sherlock and John continue to be adorable as always, and I'm interested to see where the story goes from here.
1/13/2014 c7 DragonSong
I absolutely love this story! I don't really know anything about Star Wars, but the detail you put into this is amazing.
1/12/2014 c7 luckylupin
As a fan of both Sherlock and Star Wars I have to say this is a awesome story.
1/12/2014 c7 6RaychDZeros