for Little Panem

12/29/2017 c1 1t4courtney
This was beautiful. Absolutely brilliant. Gorgeous writing and a lovely story. A coming of age story of sorts, this was great.
2/20/2015 c1 4Nolesr1
This was awesome. Like, truly and completely awesome.
2/21/2014 c1 5Let-it-lie-archived
You have combined both fandoms very well. This is one of the best Hetalia/hunger games crossovers I've seen.
1/17/2014 c1 2Nicanna
this is lovely. there really needs to be more stories like this. hetalia has opened so many doors to the fanfiction world, what with all the things we can personify.
i loved the style. brisk, direct, but still full of depth.
i'm curious,though. was the 76 sections intended or did it just so happen to be that way? it fits so nicely.
1/9/2014 c1 Capitol Critic
Your story has a very unique structure. I can tell you went in depth with some concepts, such as emotional backgrounds, introducing a subject and reintroducing it in a different matter. Very well written, I might is one the best short stories I've ever read in this writing style!
-However, geographically, how in the world would Panem expand while America takes up almost all the space? Panem would have to conquer parts of America as he grew, which means technical war. In the Hunger Games, the outside is described as barren wasteland or dense forest, meaning that there would have been war, but not only against America. World War. America's allies. Panem's presumed allies. America's enemy's. Or Panem could not have existed before a certain apocalyptic state. Best guess would be something similar to Adolf Hitler's regime. The Capitol is the superior race, with segregated districts with concentration camp-like structures and symbolism. Ancient Gladiator Games represent the Hunger Games, including the famed Eagle, which also is similar (like you mention) to America's eagle. My best guess is that Panem is a cultural mix of conquered countries. Again, well written, but some logical things need to be fixed.
- Critic 'Khan'
;)
12/24/2013 c1 Guest
You killed America. what for?
12/23/2013 c1 Sabelinx
Sooo... reading this was a bit weird for me because I'm currently writing a story that has basically the same structure, with Panem growing up and defeating America and all the rest. Heh. Great minds think alike, I guess. :)

Anyways, this is amazing! I like the writing style - it's simple, but it still gets the point across.

...
Damn, now I have to be extra careful with my story. I don't want people to think I'm stealing others' ideas or something.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service