for Going Over The Top

1/15/2014 c1 5Qaint
This was brilliant in a rather simple way.
I too am confused by the reveal. Undermines the whole love triangle (square? polygon thing!) they had going in the anime.
Favorite moment: 'Shoot outside the screen!'
12/30/2013 c1 4Fireminer
Ok, I give up. You add insanity to insanity, and the result is quite... Enjoyable to the least. Funny work!
12/26/2013 c1 Guest
You are sick beyond words... kinda
12/17/2013 c1 23Lone Wolf NEO
To quote and paraphrase Momotaros (Den-O): "from start to finish, from top to bottom, from the beginning to the end, it's always at climax, da-ze!" Very enjoying, very fun to read, and... is it really incest when said brother and sister are half-related? *dodges rotten tomatoes thrown by angry fans*

Yay for tsundere hot meganekko East German girl! I bet she wears thighhighs with grade-S Zettau Ryouiki.
12/15/2013 c1 Herovehush
What the hell?
12/15/2013 c1 6Sky Zephyrus
Oh God...You did it! You write a Muv-Luv crack! Although I was hoping it would be Takeru and his harem instead of Yuuya and Yui...But I guess Jelly is fine too. And they are half siblings...? Incest is so wrong, yet so right ...and so hot. That's why I support TakeruxMeiyaxYuuhi shipping. You know what I mean. Good luck and see you soon!
12/15/2013 c1 2Thellton
Bloody brilliant, I've seen your writings before and I was in a laughing fit then just as I am now and I'm left wondering only one thing. Why the blazes have I not got you favourited as an author!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service