FanFiction.Net
for Less Than

2/17/2021 c1 Avathe
oh man this is a GREAT follow-up and introspection of the last scene of the game and it indeed struck me as odd to how little they interacted with each other in those last moments considering how much the little brother went through just to save his life. As for lil bro, I took the last scene of him just calmly mourning as a sign of him maturing emotionally as a result of everything he went through and also having to bury his own brother. Though I definitely see that the father's perspective of this would be that he assumed that his once energetic and mischievous son had become emotionless and was "lost" to him too. Great one-shot! Really love this!
3/29/2014 c1 MHplayer749
So sad ;-;
2/19/2014 c1 dead as of 4.9.2016
Not enough people focus on the father. He'd already lost his wife, because he wasn't there with her. It was his getting ill that led to the entire journey the brothers had to take. Imagine the pain, the guilt the poor man must feel. In his head, he must feel like the older brother's judge, jury, and executioner.

I really like this. You've captured how the father's emotions were perfectly in my mind.