for The Sun and Moon

2/17/2019 c6 Awritingbookworm
Hurry up and post again!
7/5/2016 c6 Guest
Emma's so sweet. I'm glad she can go to Bruce if she ever needs to and I'm glad she's getting back on track! It's fun you read - can't wait for the next chapter! :)
7/4/2016 c6 seraphina987
Just discovered your story today and I love it please update soon
7/4/2016 c2 Manubrown1
I really love it
6/12/2016 c4 1lizziecats
I love this story, I can't wait for the next update! Please update soon the suspense is going to drive me crazy lol
I really like Emma and I love the relationships she is developing with all the avengers. I'm curious as to how the rest of the avengers are going to react to the nightmare that Emma unconsciously projected to them. Since there about her parents I can imagine shock, horror, rage, sadness, and so much more seeing as the nightmare was so bad that it woke all of them up at the same time. I see a lot of comforting and threats against her parents treatment of her being spouted once they al confront each other and explain all that's just happened.

I'm curious and want to learn more about Emma's past as well as to how she got her powers and if it's true that she was possibly experimented on like a lab rat. This story is amazing and highly entertaining and leaves me in suspense wanting to read more. Please update soon cause I'd be terribly upset if this story were to be left unfinished when I'm already so addicted to it.

Anyway like I said in the beginning I love this story and I really am looking forward to the next update lol I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put into creating and developing this story. I know how hard it is to write something like this and I know that it takes time and patience to create each new chapter. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you've done to make this story as incredible and enjoyable as it has been for me so far lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)
5/13/2014 c4 14ever Zebby
OMG I WANNA READ THE NEXT CHAPTER. THIS IS SO AWESOME!
4/21/2014 c4 5MusicOfMadness
Aw, poor Emma. :'( I hope you update this story soon, I wanna know how the team reacts.
3/24/2014 c4 20kage kitsune 14
Update soon, please!
3/11/2014 c4 14Rainbor123
I love this concept. And how attached the Avengers are getting to her!
3/1/2014 c4 farfromtheshallownow
Oh this is so good!
3/1/2014 c4 13StardustOwl
Ah, nightmares all around :D It was still a good idea to take off the cuff, even with the undesirable side effects though. Fury's gonna go mad when he finds about that :) Amazing chapter!
2/28/2014 c4 8everything ecstatic
Whoopsies emma. Ouch. Well i would like to see their reactions. I can't wait for more, great chapters.
Smiles!
2/15/2014 c2 farfromtheshallownow
Hehehe I really like this! Keep writing!
2/2/2014 c2 2NightWish373
Please continue this is soooo good!
1/22/2014 c2 13StardustOwl
Emma is so intriguing, I really want to know more about her! Fantastic story!
23 Page 1 2 Next »