for Violet Eyes

10/14/2019 c1 maple polar bear
please continue this is amazing book I love it
6/12/2019 c17 TidalSong
Can you please continue with this book, because it is amazing and so intriguing. I really like reading it.
7/23/2018 c17 2Zodiac Goddess
Please continue it, Canada’s travels are worth reading with every interaction that accompanies each Country.
10/15/2017 c17 elizabeth.cullinan
I would love for you to continue
7/15/2017 c17 KatDusk
It's your decision but I would say continue, but like I said your decision.
6/23/2017 c17 Guest
It would be really great for me if you can complete this story since I really like your idea and all but if you don't want to... It'll be sad but it is your story. I just hope that you can continue it.
2/21/2017 c17 1LesEnfantsPleurent
This is probably very late, but you should continue this 's a wonderful concept and your writing style is marvelous. Sadly, I feel like the story follows the same pattern for each , but slightly Continue!
11/12/2016 c17 akagara
Very last please.
11/6/2016 c17 1pockyluver101
I think continuing this would be great! i'm so happy that you've started updating this story again.
10/24/2016 c17 1kittehx1
Continue! This is amazing!
10/23/2016 c17 Lady Slytherin Phantomhive
Please continue!
This is one of my favorite stories it's really good!
10/23/2016 c17 Katella
Please continue. This is so good.
10/23/2016 c17 Kira-writer
Fue una agradable sorpresa cuando vi el correo de actualización de esta historia, recuerdo que empecé a leerla a través de Devianart y me gusto mucho, honestamente como toda historia que me gusta me encantaría seguir leyéndola. Pero entiendo a los escritores cuando por alguna razón de la vida no pueden continuar y escribir un libro, uno de verdad, debe ser algo que lleve tiempo y es genial! Espero que a tu amigo y a ti les valla bien con eso.
Para concluir, si pero gustaría que la historia continuase pero al final todo depende de ti :3

Mucho amor, y perdona por usar español.
10/23/2016 c17 1RTWrites
Please continue this story, I loved reading it from the moment I first read it and I wish to know how it ends. This story is fantastic, and if you can and want to, I'd love to see more chapters and read through them all.
10/22/2016 c17 Guest
Please continue! This story is so beautifully written and wonderful! Don't let it die!
120 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »