for Boundless Love: The Tale Of Athena

9/19/2019 c23 look2019
Good Chapter!
3/6/2019 c1 Stone125
i hope you work fast you motherfucker i need you to get it done now.
1/29/2019 c1 J
Your back hooray! Cant wait to read your great work.
1/28/2019 c26 Mathew5641
No need to apologize writing a story is tough enough just knowing that you are still planning to continue is good enough for me I can't wait to see what you wanna do in the future I wish you good luck and may we meet in the halls of Valhalla
1/28/2019 c26 GordonFreeman72
GREAT!
1/27/2019 c18 GordonFreeman72
I mean yeah, LGBT fics are hard for me to write too, so I completely understand. Also, could you maybe look in to the Titanfall 2 community? If your T2 writing is anywhere near as good as this, then I’d love to see some of it!
1/27/2019 c16 GordonFreeman72
HOLY SHIET! ATHENA CAN TALK NOW!
1/27/2019 c10 Guest
Ok buddy, time to get things straight. Course, not coarse.
1/27/2019 c3 Guest
Aaaaaaa! Such a good story!
9/13/2018 c25 Max Taylor Chan
I actually like the distinction between the two different types of Pokémon-trainer interactions that leads to delta evolution: Elliot x Athena is romance based, while Celeste x Lilim is friendship based.

As of headcanon I kind of wish that delta evolved Pokémon being granted full personhood, with romance-based delta evolution treated like marriages and friendship based ones treated like siblings.
7/22/2018 c18 Guest
Unsanctioned psykers?! THAT CALLS FOR EXTERMINATUS!
7/22/2018 c6 Guest
SHE'S A GENESTEALER! KILL THEM BOTH BEFORE THE TYRRANID HIVE FLEETS ARRIVE! THE FATE OF ALL LIVE IN THE SIGMENTUM DEPENDS ON IT!

AVE IMPERATOR!
6/28/2018 c25 Gu3T
Less cuts. It makes it hard to look at with all the chopping. Even if it is for point of view changes
6/27/2018 c25 Mathew5641
I'm so happy you're back with a new chapter I can't wait to see what adventures they will have keep up the amazing work
6/25/2018 c25 2Mugen Kagemaru
Still suffering from a bit of text wall.

Perhaps make individual dialogues their own paragraphs? I've heard that's actually the proper way, but personally, it makes these easier to read.

Looking forward to more, all the same.
473 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »