for Reflex

Hahaha I loved this!
6/24/2020 c1 waitingforloki
Absolutely loved it . I'm a total sucker for awesome badass Robin
5/26/2018 c1 Guest
Robin could never take them actually read a comic and don't just whatch the shows
1/17/2018 c1 6Dragons and Dragons
I was wondering the entire thing how you were going to pull off Robin not noticing, and when I read Batman, I realized that was the only possibility, wasn't it, except maybe for a severely injured and out of it Robin, and even then only maybe.
12/25/2017 c1 Jun Wu Xie X Jun Wu Yao Lover
Ahahha! This was a good one even if I reread it many times
9/25/2017 c1 22Zetta
Great job choosing a variety of situations for each of the characters. It wouldn't have been nearly as good if they were all intentionally sneaking up on him- that most of them found out the hard way, by accident, made for a very entertaining fic. Thanks for sharing. :)
8/5/2017 c1 Mischief Tea
Are you telling me he knew they were there the whole time?!
What a little butthole. XD

I am very amused.
5/26/2017 c1 Guest
Aww cute story
1/17/2017 c1 28cocopops1995
Hehehehehe omw I love Robin being an awesome little troll :D nice and cute lil story!
8/9/2016 c1 7Mysteryfan17
He knew, oh he knew and showed off. Laughing so hard right now. 10/10
6/23/2016 c1 Stormflight Silverbird
Awesome story! Totally asterous!
6/8/2016 c1 54Convenient Alias
I don't even know which of these is best. The first is excellent for the basic concept-Robin beating Superboy without even knowing who it is who's touching him. And I love Artemis figuring out who Dick Grayson because suddenly the dork has epic ninja moves. But that Batman moment tho. And the shocked team. So great.
5/3/2016 c1 9SonderQuill
Wow... this was so great! Robin's crazy-awesome ninja skills were amazing. I especially liked the scene with Kaldur! Usually I don't read/like these kinds of fics (for example, "Six Times Someone Did Something, Five Times They Didn't," etc.), but this one in particular was very well-written, and the content was interesting outside of just being Young Justice-related. I could plainly see all of it play out in my head; each character stayed true to the show so well, it was as if I were watching tid-bits of an episode instead of a fanfic. Fantastic job to the author! I quite thoroughly enjoyed the read. Really.
Keep writing Young Justice! :D
5/1/2016 c1 Perzoe3
Why did Wally say that it wasn't fair?
4/3/2016 c1 DarkFastLight
Robin you TROLL! Gah! I really liked this piece.
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »