for Harriet Potter-The Continuation

1/21/2014 c11 2Julie-Andley-00
Great! Like The way you destroyed the last horcrux
1/21/2014 c11 AnonymousStalkerFriend
I've read a lot of books (which i think sucked) that killed off the main person so i just assumed *muttering* i feel so stupid. Anyway thanks for the new chappie. :)
1/21/2014 c11 Bitchpudding
That was awesome, but poor Cissy! :(
I wonder what Mrs. Weasley will have to say about Harri now.
1/21/2014 c11 vici3
I'M SO SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WOULD KILL OFF HARRIET!
And a Bella-Cat thats awsome.
1/21/2014 c11 BamaRose19
great chapter if a bit short :(
I am glad Hari survived and I loved Harri's reaction to Bellatrix xD
I am still at a loss for year 6 and even more at loss since you said Voldemort is gonna be in it wtf! I thought it was dead nuuuuuuuuuuu
1/21/2014 c11 Rea558750
I really loved this chapter and her parents can't wait for more
1/19/2014 c10 1CartoonFreak146
Ok so after I processed the fact that you had in fact killed thee I had jut about all I could do to not bow down in front of my tablet and praise your guts and pure genius. I like what you did for three main reasons:
TWIST!
could go so many ways its brilliant on its own.
few people tread the path you did and just being one of the few people to deify the love thing is good enough for me to call you the best author ever.
1/18/2014 c10 BamaRose19
I sooooo hope this kill the horcrux in Harri and not her cause I will cry like buckets of tears xD interesting chapter though I hate cliffys they drive me insane waiting to see what happens next so update soooon
1/18/2014 c10 FatalStarshine
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
/Flails./
1/18/2014 c10 CotB
Hahahaha, brilliant. Somehow I don't think you'll actually kill her, but I like how you're doing it :)
Interested to see how this plays out! Update soon!
1/18/2014 c10 ILoveGeorgeEads
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
1/18/2014 c10 GingerGeekGal1796
Talk about leaving us on a cliffhanger till May! But still great story!
1/17/2014 c10 Guest
oh my god Bellatrix is the cat isn't she?!
1/17/2014 c10 coastiewife465
Oh man, you can't leave it as a cliffhanger for that long! The wait is going to kill me. I am dying to see what happened. I am going to guess that Bellatrix is right under everyone's nose and is actually at Hogwarts. Anyway, good luck in school and I can't wait for May so that I can find out what happened.
1/17/2014 c10 4crazy1person2you3been4warned