for Harriet Potter-The Continuation

1/17/2014 c10 2Julie-Andley-00
Weird! Let's see The rest of it!
1/17/2014 c10 Bitchpudding
I seriously think Bellatrix is Artemis!
1/17/2014 c10 4angel2u
You can't kill her off completely though. You know why because George is on the no kill list and killing Hari would kill him. VAN! She won't die. Veela Mates rule!
1/17/2014 c10 Rea558750
She the cat! No clue why I thought that and it's most likely wrong lol that's an evil cliff hanger
1/17/2014 c10 meandmysloth
I'm in shock. You killed Harri. IN THE FIFTH BOOK! AHHHHHHHHH! OMG! OH MY GOD! AHHHH!H!H!H!H!H!H!
1/17/2014 c10 AnonymousStalkerFriend
WHAT THE FUCk why did you kill Harriet!
1/17/2014 c9 2snowdapple13
Are Anne and Bellatrix the same person? No one would expect her to be Sirius's girlfriend... But she's also his cousin, which would make it really awkward. Unless you changed the family tree slightly to accommodate the relationship. Technically, my twin sister thought of this, so the only part of this review that is my idea is the part about Sirius and Bellatrix being cousins. Are we right?
1/16/2014 c9 Bitchpudding
ARGH I cant think of where Bellatrix is and its driving me crazy!
1/16/2014 c9 FatalStarshine
Love it! I wonder if she is going to find out about herself being the last one sometime soon or if it's going to take a while.
Can't wait to see where Bellatrix has been holed up, Im dying to know since I have no idea. xD
1/16/2014 c9 2Julie-Andley-00
Good chapter!
1/16/2014 c9 wolfsong
I am always SO SO excited to read every chapter, after im done reading them I always dramaticly yell NOOOOOOOOOO!
1/15/2014 c9 AnonymousStalkerFriend
*in thor voice* Then we shall be sisters with no lives forever! :)
1/15/2014 c9 Duskanike5
Love this story!
Love this chapter!
Love you!
Have a nice day, looking forward to the next chapter!
1/15/2014 c9 BamaRose19
great chapter I loved it when Harri punched Snape as for his part in sixth year I still have no friggen clue! also was my guess about Bellatrix anywhere close?
1/15/2014 c9 Rea558750
Love the chapter can't wait for more
286 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »