for Harriet Potter-The Continuation

1/11/2014 c8 Guest
Can't wait for the next update
1/11/2014 c8 parmigiano-pesce-rosso
If it has to do with eyes, then MAYBE SHE'S HIDING WITH SAURON.
In all seriousness, I actually don't know, I keep thinking of some thing in the back of my mind but I can't place what it is yet.
I don't usually do reviews, but I just want to say that while I was a little put off by the idea of a genderbended Harry at first (I'd never read a genderbend HP fic before), I love your story immensely, and I'm really bummed out that the original was deleted.
Keep up the awesome work!
1/11/2014 c7 1Finni Willis
Your other story is on .

From what I have read of this one, I like it. :)
1/9/2014 c7 Bitchpudding
Peace out Mr. Weasley!
I questioned why you choose an owl at first but I get it from your explanation.
1/9/2014 c7 FatalStarshine
NUUUUU ;o;
Poor Mr. Weasley!
Dx. Two more are gonna die?
Hopefully it'll be people I dont care about?
xD
Im scared!
I love that her form is an owl, I think it works out perfectly. Plus it would be easy for an owl to blend in at Hogwarts since there are always hundreds around as it is.
Maybe Bellatrix is hiding out at the Caves Hagrid hid in canon?
I dont know if she is trying to get to Hogwarts or not. xD
Cant wait to see!
1/8/2014 c1 Monster63
I am so sad that you killed him but totally makes sense with the story. Super excited for next chapter!
1/8/2014 c7 ILoveGeorgeEads
I loved loved loved loved was great. poor George.
1/8/2014 c7 GingerGeekGal1796
So sad that Mr. Weasley is dead but I really hope that you don't kill Sirius or Remus! But I think Bella might have gone to her dear cousin Sirius? Anyway love it and can't wait for more!
1/7/2014 c7 2Julie-Andley-00
Good ideas, I would have chosen a different bird for Harry but since the owls have a very important place in HP world, I think it works well
1/7/2014 c7 Rea558750
Sorta scared to see who U kill next lol
1/7/2014 c7 BamaRose19
why is no one doing anything about all these attacks on Harri aside from Snape?
also...OMG Arthur died -sobs-
1/7/2014 c7 2Rule27NeverKnowinglyBeSerious
Can't wait for the next update!
1/7/2014 c7 Inactive Account 8-8-15
Ahhhhhhhhh! Ohmygod! Never saw that coming! God! Not sure about Bellatrix, but her daughter is craycray. Thanks for the update :3
1/7/2014 c7 4angel2u
My favorite number is eight too! Anyway, I think that Bellatrix is with her sister, Andromeda. This is because once Andromeda knew that her sister was influenced she would give her refuge. I think that Bellatrix would be given asylum.
1/7/2014 c7 meandmysloth
YOU KILLED MR WEASLEY! *SOBSSSSS* Omg…Surprising. Very Surprising. As always I can't wait for more and I LOVE Harri's animagus form, brilliant!
286 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »