for Harriet Potter-The Continuation

Good Job!
4/1/2014 c1 1fifespice
ooh i like this
4/1/2014 c20 dianaanne
I am very happy with this solution ... and you've got to let us know when you post the original work. I'll ask the moderator invite you to our writers' group on FB, if you like.
3/31/2014 c20 Guest
Bloody hell...That last review was brilliant! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRED & GEORGE
3/31/2014 c1 Guest
Ugh! I just realized that the chapter tomorrow will come out on George's birthday! It's so exciting!
3/31/2014 c20 LilRedTilly
:/ Poor James. So close yet so far.
3/30/2014 c20 Monster63
I absolutely love this fan fiction! The relationship between Harriet and George is so great
3/28/2014 c20 the equestrian potterhead
Waaaiiittt ... they're getting married already? Harri's only in 5th (or is it 6th?) year, making her somewhere between the ages of 15 and 17, so isn't that illegal? Unless she's 17, since that's when wizards and witches come of age. Either way, I still think she's a bit young to be getting engaged. Other than that, I really liked your ending and I can't wait to see what you put in the epilogue! Even though I know absolutely nothing about Avengers, I think I'm going to give your coming crossover a try and see if I understand what's going on.
3/26/2014 c20 BamaRose19
Love this story and I am looking forward to your spin-off story
3/26/2014 c20 ILoveGeorgeEads
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
3/26/2014 c20 FatalStarshine
GREAT ENDING! Well this one! Can't wait to read the next x]
I cant wait to read the next chapter and see what our favorite group is doing in the future.
Love your idea of a HP/Aveng crossover, I've read a few and enjoyed them; so I know whatever you end up doing would be pretty amazing!
Keep up the great work!
3/25/2014 c20 AnonymousStalkerFriend
oh my god I think I might cry. ;( :)
3/25/2014 c20 Duskanike5
AWWWWWWWWWWW! George and Harri are so cute! I cant wait until the Epilogue!
3/25/2014 c20 Inactive Account 8-8-15