for Harriet Potter-The Continuation

3/16/2014 c18 5heartslovemusic08
I love your plot twists and paradoxes. I vote for the paradox ending first then the regular. I'm sad that you are ending this story so early, I feel like you could take these characters on so many different twists. I look forward to the next chapter!
3/14/2014 c1 Guest
I think u should do both endings.
charlielifelover
3/13/2014 c18 FatalStarshine
Glad your eyes are doing well!
Ohhh Id like to see the regular ending first xD
GOOD, YAYY FOR ALYA DYING.
Ugh, hate her!
3/12/2014 c18 ILoveGeorgeEads
I loved loved loved loved loved was great
3/12/2014 c18 AnonymousStalkerFriend
I have a guess for the paradox and its real stupid but here it is Harris' identity is revealed and yeah that's as far as I thought. (Told ya it was a stupid guess. (-_-)) :)
3/11/2014 c7 dianaanne
Disappointed that you killed Mr. Weasley. No idea what you mean about it having to do with Occlumency.
3/11/2014 c18 2Julie-Andley-00
Great chapter, I guess the paradox is with Alya dying in the past her future actions are undone, am I right?
3/11/2014 c18 Inactive Account 8-8-15
Dammnnnnnnnn Alya be dead. I hope Harriet can defend them. Poor Severus he was too late. I hope nothing happens to George :(

Thanks for the update :3
3/11/2014 c18 coastiewife465
I am glad to see a new chapter. I am sorry to hear about the deal with your eyes, hope it all works out. I am glad to see that Alya was killed by her Voldemort, served her right. Now I am looking forward to seeing them duel it out with her parents as witnesses.
3/11/2014 c18 Rea558750
Can't wait for the ending but also so sad to see it end
3/11/2014 c17 vici 3
I don't have an account, but have been reading your story since day 1. So if you let it go I will always remember it. And if you only you do publish a novel I hopefully will buy it.
3/11/2014 c17 Guest
hey i love this story it rocks! took me forever to find it again! a lot has happened since i last read but im glad to be caught up! also if you like to read stories on here i found another girlharry story you might like
s/8615605/1/The-Never-ending-Road

keep up the awesome work! cant wait to see what is going to happen next to them all!
3/10/2014 c17 Thegaang447
Awwwwwwwwww Harri and George are so freakin adorable! WHATDOIEVANDOWITHMYSELF!
Aaaaaanyways, I absolutely loved this chapter(last minute read! I had only checked my email this morning! LOL) I reallllly hope that we can see some more mauraders interaction with Harri, the way you write it in is brillliant! I love ya! Bye!
3/10/2014 c17 SiriuslyLoopy
!
I LOVED THIS Chapter! AHHH the Harri/George fluff was too much!
Keep it up!
3/5/2014 c17 coastiewife465
I am definitely looking forward to seeing how you end this. I have been reading this story since not quite the beginning but enough where I was heartbroken when I saw what happened to your story. I wonder what happened to Peter after what Harri did to him?
286 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »