for Harriet Potter-The Continuation

3/5/2014 c17 ILoveGeorgeEads
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
3/5/2014 c17 FatalStarshine
Oh wooow! I did not think you were ending it so soon. But then again, I never expect stories to end. Im greedy enough to want the writer to write forever.
xD
Glad That Lily forgave and is going to give the Marauders a chance! Can not wait to see what you have in store for us in the next chapter!
3/4/2014 c17 GingerGeekGal1796
Amazing!
3/4/2014 c17 the equestrian potterhead
What?! Only two or three more chapters?! Nooooo! This story is amazing, I don't know what I'll do without it. Maybe, once you've taken a break to write your own novel, you can come back and write more about this universe. Wow, your own novel. That's so exciting! I'm writing my own, too, which is why I still have yet to post any stories.
Anyway, I see that you like the Percy Jackson series! My identical twin sister, Snowdapple13, just started her own Percy Jackson fanfiction, a Calypso X Leo story called An Oath to Keep, and she would really appreciate some more reviews, especially ones that actually recommend things that she could do better. Most of the ones that she gets now are ones that gush over how wonderful it is, which I'm sure is nice to hear, but she wants to get some constructive criticism, for once (I know my reviews for her story don't do anything but gush, either, but I already proofread and give feedback on her chapters before she posts them). Anyway, please check it out, and good luck on your own story!
3/4/2014 c17 Bitchpudding
Wait are they gonna stay in the past, I live in America and I think the past may be
I hope I'm able to read your novel one day.
3/4/2014 c12 11Tachibana Natsu
You should write a George POV one-shot on Harri's near-death :D
3/4/2014 c17 AnonymousStalkerFriend
I've been reading this since you were on chappie 27 on the first half and have been faithful since and when this finishes I think I might cry. ;( {Don't get me wrong but I'm just going to miss seeing this in my update bar} :)
3/4/2014 c17 meandmysloth
I'm sad that the story will be ending soon but it's been great! I'm just glad that you're finishing it! Can't wait, and I hope it goes out with a BANG!
2/26/2014 c16 ILoveGeorgeEads
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
2/26/2014 c16 FatalStarshine
Harri was pretty sassy in this chapter, not that I mind though. x]
What happened to Pete, is he still laying stunned in the hallway?
I was hoping she'd scoop him up and bring him along to show everyone what a slimy two faced git he is.
But that would muck up the future very intensely if she did all that.
Who knows!
Can't wait to see what happens next :]
2/25/2014 c16 AnonymousStalkerFriend
loved it ya done good
2/25/2014 c16 2Julie-Andley-00
Great chapter!
2/25/2014 c1 Monster63
That was a great chapter even if it was short. Thanks!
2/25/2014 c16 coastiewife465
I know, when I saw that the Russian girl won gold I just thought that it was such a travesty. Yuna Kim should have gotten the gold. I am still pretty angry about that. Anyway, this chapter was awesome. I loved that she was able to have a serious conversation with her dad. I really liked that you made her and Snape friends and that she didn't hold him responsible for the attack that was going to take place. Finally, I am really glad that she kicked ass.
2/25/2014 c16 Bitchpudding