for Harriet Potter-The Continuation

2/25/2014 c16 GingerGeekGal1796
Awesome!
2/25/2014 c16 latinagirl-reader2010
Great chapter! And what r u going to do with the rat Peter!? Also are they ever going to find about the true identify of Harri and George?
2/25/2014 c16 meandmysloth
Love it. I want them to find out out who's she really is! Oh, I can just imagine it!
2/25/2014 c16 Rea558750
I love how George is just like oh ok normal stuff lol
2/20/2014 c15 Bitchpudding
Wow you are like the Queen of Twists!
2/19/2014 c15 ILoveGeorgeEads
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
2/18/2014 c15 coastiewife465
I am glad to see that you updated. I am happy that Harri is still finding ways to mess with Snape's head. I have to agree with you that I am glad that Yuzuru Hanyu won, he was the best and he is absolutely adorable.
2/18/2014 c15 FatalStarshine
I'm not sure if I like or hate what you did for the twins. xD Maybe in the next few chapters I'll get used to it, or see where its going!
You never know!
It is something different though that I haven't read yet though, so kudo points to that!
YESSS.
I'm glad Harri is being nice to Snape, but with how sweet she has been throughout the series I would of been more surprised if she hadn't been. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us :]
2/18/2014 c15 GingerGeekGal1796
Interesting twist! I kind of like it. I think it will grow on me. Can't wait to see more paradoxes!
2/18/2014 c15 2LadyRainDancer
well, the adoption didn't come as that much of a surprise to me... but I read way too much adoption related fics I really hope you will have George sub harriet's class for slughorn that would be funny cant wait to read more!
2/18/2014 c15 meandmysloth
OMG! I love it! There's no way, I'll guess the ending, so I won't even try. :)
2/18/2014 c15 Inactive Account 8-8-15
I've actually seen the Olympics! Lovin it! Go Murica :3 thanks for the update and I shall stay true to the story no matter what.
2/18/2014 c15 Rea558750
Plot twist! Lol can't wait for more
2/18/2014 c15 the equestrian potterhead
I love that you paired Harri with Snape! His potential friendship with her will be fascinating to watch, along with his reaction to learning that he was friends with his student in the past. Paradoxes tend to make my brain hurt, despite the ramifications they can have on the future, but this one will be really cool to see play out, I think.
I've been watching the Olympics on and off, mainly the women's and pairs figure skating and ice dancing. It's almost enough to make me want to become a skater, but then I would have to give up horses. NOT happening. Sigh. I'll just have to content myself with watching and dreaming.
2/14/2014 c14 BamaRose19
ugh I hate cliffies! and uh oh 2 endings?! this will be interesting o.o and am I the only one seeing the tiny crush Remus seems to have on Harriet? anyways this is a total awesome twist and I love it and I can't see what happens next!
286 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »