for Wedding Bells Won't Ring

6/23 c8 2moonslayer6124
well alejandro you could get heather if you were single. and dont tell me you arent going to break up with esmeralda because he wouldve thought twice before asking heather to move in to the same house! the back and forth is killing me. I've only known Jose for one second and I hate him and would sell him for one broken corn chip.
6/22 c3 moonslayer6124
man heather is soooo lucky to have a man pine after so hard he bought expensive new furniture for her. and alejandro be so extra it hurts! and I cant believe that Alejandro never like called up courtney or gwen etc to ask where heather is doing. I mean he might not expect them to know how she is since they werent the best off friends with heather but I dont think he would give up so easily either. AND the fact that heather called his family to see how hes doing and he didnt call her back IMPLIES that's his family kept Heather's concerns a secret and when he finds out he is gonna be so mad. not to mention the work of having to get out of this arranged marriage in the first place!
6/22 c2 moonslayer6124
LETS GOOO!GET BACK YOUR WOMEN ALEJANDRO!YOU CAN DO IT!
8/31/2017 c1 Gabby2003
hi Paige, I just read your story all over again and I have just one thing to say... please update or give it out for adoption but I'd rather have you go for options one
8/16/2017 c1 Gabby2003
I am begging you with everything I have, please update the fucking story, I have been following this story since you started and I have to say that you made me fall in love with Heather even more please don't do this to me update this story or I will die and make it good and make Alejandro work for it also make Heather to become nicer and have a better relationship with her family plus I am a huge fan you were one of my favorite writers . please do you find it weird that I think Kylie Jenner is the best candidate to be the human Heather, think about it the facial and physical features .
nb: I don't believe that Heather is a full Asian, I would like to think of her as 1/64 asian
8/22/2016 c10 Guest
pls update this storyyyy
thx
1/22/2016 c10 Amber
Please post the next chapter! I really want to see what happens next! It's been a while so I think you should definitely get on that & not be one of those people who just never finish the story
7/27/2015 c10 Guest
please write more i love this story
7/23/2015 c10 13Miss.KooKies
I'm so happy you updated I almost thought this page was glitching bur nope you updated. Amazing chapter this is currently my favorite AleHeather story. Please keep it up and update when you can so I don't have to wait too long for another amazing chapter.
7/20/2015 c9 Smiley
YAY YOU REVIEWED IM SO HAPPY YAY
7/12/2015 c10 Deathlymockingjay
Update ASAP plzzzzzzzzz
7/12/2015 c2 Zoey101fan3600
Don't fall for him that easy again Heather...make him work for it
7/11/2015 c10 Guest
Amazingly written, as always. I really do hope you up date soon.
7/11/2015 c10 6FFraspberry
Great chapter! I loved their little date in the beginning! Keep up the amazing work!
6/10/2015 c9 Amber
Holy crap, this story is crazy good & I'm so deep I have to know what happens next! Please tell me you're going to at least finish it! It's so interesting pleaseeee post the next chapter!
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »