for Breathe

10/11/2019 c10 2Meganp
That was such a sweet story! Bit confusing at times (for instance when Sarah woke them up and then it was Chloe and then back to Sarah), but sweet nonetheless! I miss Augnie stories! Great job on this one!
10/11/2019 c2 Meganp
Liking this story so far. I still can’t get enough of Auggie and Annie, even after all these years.

However, I’ll admit I was SUPER confused when in one paragraph Auggie admitted to himself he wanted to be more than friends with her and next, out of the blue, they were together and planning on filling a C&C. I must have gone back like 3 times thinking maybe I missed something, but nope!lol

Anyway, on to the rest of the story!
2/19/2018 c2 ThwartedNormal
I finished reading the story before commenting on this and it's a good story I enjoyed it. that being said you went from Auggie thinking I want her but don't want to ruin what we have to them being together from one paragraph to the next with no discussion or interaction at all. it's very off putting
9/9/2016 c2 17Hellz Blaze
I love this story so far, it kinda threw me a bit when Auggie is thinking that Annie is his best friend and he wants more and then like 2 lines later they are actually together. I don't think that you intended it that way but it was kinda like The Doctor swooped in in the TARDIS and then deposited them back moments later in a relationship. I like this story so I am just going with it, but keep an eye out for mischievous handsome men in bow-ties and converse sneakers in the future _~
6/8/2016 c2 Lovelifelyrics2
Hey I'm liking this story so far. I'm just a little confused how Auggie is talking about not wanting to ruin their friendship by getting in a relationship one line, then near the end they are sayiny I love you and planning to file a close and continuing without much discussion.
1/20/2015 c10 sandysea17
This is was a wonderful story.
Keep up the great writing!
12/27/2013 c3 13IAMERIK
Oh my god! This is so good! Funny I live near Glencoe... :) Please keep writing. If you ever need any prompt just ask, cause there are lots bubbling in my brain at various times. :)
12/23/2013 c1 4fbobs
I enjoyed this chapter. I'll head to the next. I just found this story a few minutes ago.

A nit, Hong Kong is 13 hours ahead of DC. 11PM in Hong Kong is 10 AM in DC. You had a typo on the time. (I just went through that on my next story.)
12/22/2013 c10 4cool cat2
Love this story. Great work can't wait for the next part
12/21/2013 c2 5b11rthdaycake
Really sweet! Loved how they woke up together all!

But just 1 question - who prepared the coffee (-smell) that awoke them 1st place? I mean, were there house elves?

Merry X-mas!
12/21/2013 c10 37Marie King
While I am quite sad to see this story end I must admit that this was a spectacular ending to a truly wonderfully well written story. You really capture the mood and the characters of Covert Affairs exceptionally well

I look forward to reading you're sequel & more Covert Affairs stories from you in the future you truly have a dedicated fan in me :)
12/21/2013 c10 An Walkerson
Aw. The perfect ending for this great story. Thanks for posting. It was a pleasure to read.
12/20/2013 c10 3eramosa
Nice story, looking forward to the next one
12/20/2013 c8 An Walkerson
Hey! Sorry for not reviewing. But that doesn't mean we aren't enjoying this great story of yours. I really love it, you must know that you write amazingly well. Please, keep up with it.
12/20/2013 c8 36Epona3
Definitely enjoying this. Glad you have lots of ideas.
18 Page 1 2 Next »