for Still Gonna Stand My Solid Ground

3/21 c1 Teresa
This is the Ending they deserved thank you
1/19 c1 Guest
SO GOOD
4/6/2020 c1 bsmouse
Beautiful story, beautiful writing. Too bad this isn't the way it turned out.
11/5/2019 c1 597Ghostwriter
Beautiful. I love it.
7/31/2019 c1 a trace of amber
You have blown my mind. This is such an amazing, thorough, compelling look at what could've been. I'm raising boy right now and I love the little bits about t-ball and baseball and the way you do somehow just fly through the days and weeks. 10 years apart with only letters to sort things out with. I did almost die when she saw Bobby in the parking lot- you got me there. And Gemma in the SUV I never saw coming. You had me lulled right into that peacefulness!
1/8/2019 c1 Guest
This is beautiful! I may have cried...
4/18/2018 c1 Guest
Beautiful story! This is the end I hoped for. I'm still not over Tara's death.
3/19/2018 c1 dukedk
Outstanding story I loved it I wish there was more I could read it again and again
3/3/2018 c1 Guest
I absolutely love this story that’s why I can read this over and over again. Please write more please
11/29/2017 c1 kaleik1
pretty good!i enjoyed the fic
9/24/2017 c1 Guest
Outstanding ️️️️️️
9/18/2017 c1 54xoElle23
I realize you wrote this four years ago, but I only watched SOA for the first time within the last year, and I've quickly fallen in love and developed a new obsession. All of that being said, I've read a lot of fanfiction in my lifetime, SOA and others, and this is hands down one of the best. You didn't hide anything; you were honest and raw and completely open, and because of it produced something astonishing. Congratulations to you for your talent. This is definitely a story I'll be coming back to read time and time again.
7/19/2017 c1 stjohn27
I wish SOA had ended this way because Tara deserved it and not how she ended up on the show. It's the only tv episode I ever watched that led me to have nightmares after it. Of all the brutality shown on that show, Gemma killing Tara to me, was the worst. And I hated the final season.

Thanks for this!
4/29/2017 c1 Myloveofstories
Beautifully written and so perfect
4/26/2017 c1 JaxNTaraFan
I just recently discovered Sons of Anarchy. I fell in love with Jax and Tara. I was incredibly sadden by Tara's tragic end and how much Jax failed her overall. Reading this was like a soothing balm to my tattered heart after watching the whole series. Thank you for giving us a glimpse of what might have been had the series not been based in tragedy. This was wonderful.
89 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »