for Total Drama Outrage

5/11/2014 c20 20Fenghuang0296
Huh. Okay, I totally LOVED the challenge. Not sure what to think of the twist ending, though. That was a big shock. Still, Lauren definitely deserved it. Whatcha doing next?
5/5/2014 c19 Fenghuang0296
I get the brig part of the chapter title, but what about the lunch part? I didn't see any lunch.
Anyhoo, Heidi, picking Donovan might have been a smarter move than anyone knows right now. And I would love to see Larry whip up some awesome weapons from stuff in the Brig for the Ace Zombie Slayer Association.
And I still don't really get Matthew and Stacey's relationship, but I would like to see them hook up. I only just realised this, but there's one aspect of Total Drama that's been missing this whole time. Romance!
4/27/2014 c18 Fenghuang0296
Huh. You finally managed to surprise me at elimination. Took you long enough. Though more method of elimination than actual eliminatee, I knew Marshall would finally be going.
And Matthew was hilarious when talking about Stacey. Please, I want more of that!
And I also still want to see The Brig air-lifted to the island. With all of the eliminated contestants still inside, and not having been warned beforehand.
4/21/2014 c17 Fenghuang0296
I see where this is going. On the one hand Matthew could be depressed and suck so much at the Final Three challenge that one of the other two decide to vote for him and the other persuades him to vote with them to eliminate for first, on the other he and Heidi could realise that if Marshall makes it to the final, he'll almost definitely defeat whoever goes to the final with him, so they'll team up to vote him out. Either way, Mattew is going to make it to the final. Unless Chris goes and decides to make it a non-voting elimination again.
4/14/2014 c16 Fenghuang0296
Okay, that was hilarious. And keep trying, my friend, I knew that Everett was going to be this time's boot from the chapter's mid-way point. And I had a crazy idea for part of the final challenge. You said the Brig was an off-shore shipwreck, right? What if Chris airlifts the entire Brig from wherever it is to Wawanakwa and makes it part of the final challenge?
4/6/2014 c15 Fenghuang0296
That was AWESOME! The entire 'coordinated attack' was just beautiful. I love it when stuff like that happens.
Anyhoo, WHO THE HECK VOTED OFF LAUREN?
And I do have one suggestion; how about Chris goes and gets himself really drunk and creates an insane, even more deadly than usual challenge?
3/29/2014 c14 Fenghuang0296
Okay, that was even more ridiculous than the first Aftermath. But still great comedy. Four and a half stars.
3/20/2014 c13 Fenghuang0296
Well, that was interesting. But seriously, I saw Sandra's elimination coming from ages away, my advice; try to be unpredictable.
3/19/2014 c12 FrostPrince
It appears the children from the Total Drama Writer's Forum have disgraced us with their presence, and this time in the form of immature troll applications that are supposed to convey the supposed 'idiocy' of using OCs in stories, even if they're your own. I hope the Orson Scott Cards of the TD fandom don't offend you.

I love TDOutrage. The detailed descriptions can be excessive, but it also makes this more than a fic, but an actual story. The characters, though some of their concepts can be considered unrealistic, are PORTRAYED realistically. Cloud cuckoolanders like Lauren and Everett seem so possible, something I admire you for doing. I've really become attached to everyone (yes, even Billy. 0_0). The challenges are original. the plotlines are intriguing and intense, and there's so many twists and overall unpredictability. I may be saddened by some of the eliminations (*cough* Mari, Alice, Chance, Cynthia and even Donovan 'cause he was the most original character I've seen in history *cough*), but that just adds to my adoration for your work. I'm rooting for Marshall to win because he seems the most sane, and with everyone else being Stacey, Sandra, Wolf, Matthew, Everett, Lauren and Heidi...it's likely for him to get far. Then again, I've been wrong before. XD

Keep up the fantabulous work. _
3/12/2014 c1 21Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Name: Xavier Jay Eoghan Norris (or just Xavier for short)

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Appearance: 6'2 with short blond hair, blond goatee, blue eyes, a six-pack, muscles on his arms and a slightly tanned skin. Has a scar on his left check from beating up a bully who was picking on a middle school kid when Xavier was 15. Also has a dragon tattoo on his left arm.

Clothes: Blue jumper and grey sweatpants.

Personality: Cool, calm, quiet but will stand up for others. Very masculine.

Background: Born to a poor family that somehow won the lottery when he was 3, Xavier lived a life of luxury but was never spoilt. He went to a public high school where he was the captain of the football team that won every match and got straight A's. Sadly, things took a turn for the worst when poor Xavier's father and mother were both committing adultery when Xavier was 15 and his parents decided to divorce. Xavier lives with his dad and stepmother, and his younger sister moved in with his mother because she fought with the stepmother for no reason. Xavier got depressed, and he got even more depressed when his boyfriend left him for another dude who was wealthier. Xavier began taking pot and this shattered his parents emotionally because they wanted their son to be perfect. His father was running low on cash so he signed Xavier up for Total Drama so that afterward it would be easier for Xavier to get a job because he is famous.

Likes Rock music, video games, action/horror movies, football, parties, beer, chocolate, going to the gym, donating money to charity, surfing, Subway and KFC, amusement parks and Netflix.

Dislikes Assholes, homophobes, racists, Justin Bieber, One Direction, Twilight and homework/studying.

Fears: False accusations and failing to make it to the merge in Total Drama.

Love Interest: Brick. They hook up at the end of the season.

Friends: B, Beth, Brick, Bridgette, Cameron, Cody, Dakota, Dawn, DJ, Geoff, Gwen, Harold, Izzy, Katie, LeShawna, Lindsay, Mike, Owen, Sadie, Sam, Sierra, Trent, Tyler and Zoey.

Frenemies: Anne Maria, Duncan, Ezekiel, Noah, Sierra and Staci.

Enemies: Alejandro, Blaineley, Chef, Chris, Courtney, Eva, Heather, Justin, Lightning and Scott.

Favourite Colour: Blue.
3/11/2014 c12 WIWAP
Name: El Ray Du Mal Or George. Age: Nobody knows. Gender: Male. Look: Short onyx hair with fire in his eyes. He is a latin manipulator and wears a red unbuttoned shirt with grey jeans, he's 6 feet even and has boots. Personality: A sweet tonged manipulator who manipulates everyone and is unable to not manipulate someone. Back Story: He met all the people from Total Drama and Alejandro is his brother, he taught him how to manipulate and oh, did i mention he has a knack for being able to do everything! Likes: Manipulating, being evil, french fries, donuts and pink (secretly! If anybody ever found out he'd die!) Dislikes: Everything else in the world. Love Interest: Heather, because she is like him. People they would fall for: Heather.

P.S: NO THIS IS NOT A RIP OFF OF ALEJANDRO THEY JUST SHARE SOME SIMILAR TRAITS!
3/11/2014 c12 213I'll Cover Angel and Collins
Name: Beverly Anne Hills (Just call me Beverly!)
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Looks: Long blonde hair with pink highlights. She is a punk rock girl who wears pink to prove that not only preppy girls can wear pink. She's 5'6 and wears a black shirt with pink fish net sleeves. She has onyx eyes and wears faded jeans and has stars on her shirt.
Personality: Sassy and feisty but will be sweet and sensitive when you get to know her.
Back story: Was in Juvie and she met Duncan there. She was framed by the preppy girls in school for painting graffiti on the school walls. That's why she wears pink in her hair to show those preppy girls that she can rock it and they hate her for that.
likes: Drawing, Rock Music, littering, making long distance phone calls, good hygiene, money and the color pink.
dislikes: Graffiti, being framed, preps, the color orange, puppies, swimming and getting hit on.
Fears: Someone framing her for something she didn't do.
Love Interest: Chris, because he has money.
People they would fall for: Chris, Duncan, Alejandro, Noah, Cody, Scott and Trent.
3/11/2014 c12 20Fenghuang0296
Okay, that was awesome. And Cynthia's finally gone, eh? Nice.
3/5/2014 c11 Fenghuang0296
Okay, that was awesome. But I really expected you to drag the 'Behemoth of the Deeps' or whatever thing out until the finale. This is gonna get kinda boring now that that's over and done with.
2/27/2014 c10 Fenghuang0296
Twisted and unexpected? {bursts out laughing} I saw that coming ages away. And I don't believe that Chris knew nothing about the shark attack. Lemme guess, Donovan's somehow gonna make it to the finals, only to lose to the other finalist, having defeated the monster-thingy.
27 Page 1 2 Next »