for I'll Bring You Back to Life

4/22/2021 c11 Jamie-lea McDonald
Please update please please ️️
4/6/2021 c11 23AthenaArtemis25
This story is really awesome, and I am totally in love with Jace's badassness (that's not a word, but you get the point); please update soon.
8/7/2020 c11 Adonisx
omg this story is so good! I know that life is always getting in the way, but I hope that one day you'll come back and finish this!
7/15/2020 c11 8Cassie-011
omg I love this and hope to see an update soon!
7/4/2020 c11 Spellflame
Update?
4/1/2020 c3 Melloonnnn
Heres a tip if you ever need to write accents, you can just say he or she said in a thick _ accent
1/31/2020 c11 APridefulSin
oooooo the sneak peak has me wanting more!
1/19/2020 c11 12N7 Greek-Valkyrie
Come on! That was awesome so far, I can't wait for more!
7/10/2019 c11 2crimson hearts
so i like the story but it feels like is she or isnt she this most deadly. reature. i mean everyone is all she is dangerous and will kick loki back to asgaurd. but then she is fighting him and sucking. will she unlock the master of death powers? i hope so. i hope she becomes master of death and has more control of her powers. also how would this work with the storyline of infinity wars?
5/7/2019 c11 Guest
Abandoned? Why are all the good stories abandoned, and this had so much promise also it was a female Harry and Steve story, do you know how few of those there are? Oh well I guess I just have to fill my own imagination. I hope you deem this important enough to come back to because it doesn’t look like I’m the only one that would read it if you were to continue writing it! Thanks for what you have shared it was good.
5/6/2019 c11 Guest
Are you still here? Because this is excellent and you have just abandoned this story. So many stories out there that are so good and then out of nowhere they are up and abandoned. If you are still there and writing know that there are people out here still waiting and still excited and hopeful that you will finish this story. Hoping you are well and still writing can not wait for more. Also there are to few female Harry/Steve stories so please please please continue!
3/17/2019 c11 LilRedTilly
:/ How do you already have sneak peeks to the next chapter but, it's not uploaded?
1/26/2019 c11 spk
I love the set-up of this story and the family that you have given Jace with Clint, Natasha, & Phil. I sincerely hope you will come back to it. :)
1/14/2019 c11 gingin1975
I know it’s been a long time, but I really hope you continue this story it is one of the best hp/avenger crossovers I’ve read and I’d hate to not be able to read more! Hopefully you’ll update soon!
12/16/2018 c11 otakuzen
Great story. It's been quite some time since this was last updated. Just wanted you to know that there are still some people looking forward to know where you plan to take this story.
500 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »