for Alexander Grayson's Return

4/13/2019 c2 Guest
Wow! It's a shame this does not have more reviews.

Great story. Really interesting plot and character dynamics! :) Please know that this is a great piece of writing. I truly enjoy/love reading it.
8/12/2016 c5 Lima951
Please uodate soon i like this story
10/16/2014 c5 6PhantomxK
I think you should keep writing however I would like to see more of him talk to Renfield about her alcohol addiction.
10/1/2014 c5 tara
more plesase and i am too sad that the show was canceled
9/24/2014 c5 2Black Ravennn
I think this story is truly beautiful! I also am really bumped by the fact that the show got cancelled. But indeed, maybe this story could give some flashbacks about what happened in London after the show stopped. You really need to continue this story! If you need some ideas or something, help maybe, you can send me an private massage maybe.

I really love the diary chapters and the mysteries around this story, just as much as I like the mysteries around Grayson.

Kisses!
8/8/2014 c5 sj61
I've just read this story, and I just love it! Please update soon again, I,m looking forward to read more!
7/15/2014 c5 fiat124girl
Ok I am officially begging. I loved your story from the beginning but now! Please keep Alexander Grayson alive! Please please please please
7/15/2014 c5 deelove1
I am so glad to see that this story being updated:) I was also sad that such a wonderful show was canceled but this fandom's stories help take some of the pain way:)
5/11/2014 c4 Guest
This great please come back and update
1/27/2014 c4 First Lady Lestat
miss this, hurry back with more soon.
1/24/2014 c4 3Daryl's Lady
Your story I find very interesting and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please say there is a update soon. Thank you.
1/8/2014 c4 NoxWolf
Ah! That is soooo great! Please write more!
1/1/2014 c4 6Rhythmic5
Alright, you have my attention. I'm looking forward to reading more.
12/29/2013 c4 6Wonderwomanbatmanfan
Okay I'm bit lost on this story but it's really good. Please update soon :D
12/26/2013 c4 fiat124girl
Hi, can Alexander create weather? Are we not supposed to know for sure? I don't know which would be more appealing. Great chapter. It's cool to know what we know re: the beginning or ending depending on how you view it. Did he know they would comethe first time? Probably not since the table was dusty. But he had days to clean it since he invited them back for dinner. I don't really need answers to these questions. Maybe you will reveal as the story goes on. Really really enjoyable story. Thanks
19 Page 1 2 Next »