for Waiting For My New Life To Begin

12/5/2020 c14 Guest
This was a really fun read
3/11/2020 c14 rgjflood
Cool. Like the plot and how the team is older but no one was really added to the team. They remained covert(overt) and I can appreciate the way that they grew up and got jobs. Kinda sad I didn’t see more of Connor or kaldur but it was still really good
3/11/2020 c4 rgjflood
So I’m confused. Were they a team and Artemis just never got invited in or what
12/26/2018 c14 20thespeedfxrce
I know people who come in to read fics usually check out the reviews first (at least I do) so warning to you reader: I did a mass review of every chapter after I finished the story so every review is random and some have spoilers.
Look no further than this review, because I can tell you now it’s worth your time. It’s got some typos but not too many so don’t let it stop you.
The characters are well written, the plot is well done, the relationships are realistic and the Spitfire (with a dash of Chalant) builds in a nice way, not too rushed. Artemis comes first, she doesn’t fall a part of a boy. Very feminist 10/10 haha.
Take my word for it, read this.
12/26/2018 c13 thespeedfxrce
Live, love, Wally West.
12/26/2018 c12 thespeedfxrce
I was very glad Artemis got pissed at them when they just tossed her ass (blind) in a mission like that. I mean, her anger was SO justified. A lot of times, Artemis’ anger is misused in fics and she gets oissed about the dumbest shit and when that happened I was cheering her on. Yes bitch, fight them!
12/26/2018 c11 thespeedfxrce
I’m thinking of random things I liked and this is a little weird but so glad it wasn’t in first person. Lots of good fics get skipped by me (although I end up going back eventually) cause they are in first person. I didn’t read The Hunger Games for like three weeks when I bought it when I was in middle school cause I had a hard time getting past it. Although, I hated Katniss as well so that may have also played a role.
12/26/2018 c10 thespeedfxrce
Idk if it was in this chapter or not but when Wally look the probation letter I swooned. So thoughtful. Wally was so cute this whole fic. I just love them. More than that, I love the way you write them.
12/26/2018 c9 thespeedfxrce
I am glad we didn’t have Sportsmaster and Jade thrown in for more drama. I feel like they are often overused and misused in stories. Their small roles as backstory were very satisfying to me. Helped build Artemis and didn’t hold her back.
12/26/2018 c8 thespeedfxrce
I do feel as though the story ended tied up very neatly in a bow. I wanted to be mad about it (because that could only mean the story was ending, the day was saved, where do you go from there?) but I’m just glad there was plot at all.
12/26/2018 c7 thespeedfxrce
I plan on stalking your other stories but I do remember reading somewhere that this may be one of your last fics so I’m more nervous than anything to check out your stuff. I can only hope there is some Traught on your profile but I won’t get my hopes up.
I love that the romance wasn’t the focal point. There was plot, but the story was very character driven which was nice.
12/26/2018 c6 thespeedfxrce
Fun fact: I found this fanfic while looking for Traught fics. They are my guilty pleasure but they come few and far between and even when you find them they often lack in quality. I almost skipped over this but Spitfire was my first love and I was digging this AU. I’m glad I stuck with it.
Artemis’ problems were real and even though I couldn’t always relate directly to them, the way you wrote them made me think that I could.
12/26/2018 c5 thespeedfxrce
I’m a big science fiction guy so I loved reading about Wally’s research! Scienceeeee
12/26/2018 c4 thespeedfxrce
I loved the little AU tie-ins. Hello Muffin Cafe KILLED me! So much humor laced in - very well done!
12/26/2018 c3 thespeedfxrce
I found the character’s relationships and their personalities very realistic and that’s always a huge plus in stories.
180 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »