for A Friend In Need

3/17/2014 c25 18Beaner97
Eeepppp! No! Please update soon so I can read what happens next.
3/13/2014 c24 randomguest101
I am enjoying the sotry, thank you for asking : ) Ooh! I love surprises! Looking forward 2 more!
3/13/2014 c23 randomguest101
Alright! Lets find that kid!
3/13/2014 c22 randomguest101
...Didn't see that coming!
3/13/2014 c21 randomguest101
I'm so glad Tony's getting help! Really glad you went into that, it's a nice slowed down moment for the overall pace of your story!
3/10/2014 c24 Beaner97
Ahhhhhh! Go go go! Find Antonio! Love it!
3/4/2014 c23 Beaner97
Ooooohhhhh! They're going to find Antonio! Woot woot! Please update soon!
3/2/2014 c22 Beaner97
Whaaaaaat! Omgdnss. Keep going please. Poor Tony. I almost cried.
2/23/2014 c21 Beaner97
Yay! Go Hardy's! Love it. I almost cried. Keep it up!
2/18/2014 c20 Beaner97
Ahhhhhhh! U gotta update soon! This is too stressful! Lol. Love it all the same.
2/18/2014 c19 RandomGuest101
Oh boy things are really picking up now! I'm really enjoying your story! I can see this being a 70's or 80's style teen drama or something. Keep up the great work! Looking forward to chapter 20 : )
2/16/2014 c19 Beaner97
Ahhhhhhhh! Noooooo! Omgdnss! U have to update soon!
2/13/2014 c18 RandomGuest
Very nice! I'm really loving this! Can't wait for chapter 19 : D
2/9/2014 c18 Beaner97
Omgdnss! Please update soon! I'm on the edge of my seat!
2/4/2014 c17 randomguest101
Boy this story is really something! The pace is good, but there may a few too many twists, it's starting to feel like whenever there's a possibility for a twist, their will be one. A few, even several twists is good, but too many (like cooks) can spoil the brew. This story is far from spoiled, but it's kind like it's time for some normal stuff to happen. Usually in the old Hardy Boys books, when things get all crazy and have the reader asking where will this end, how the heck will it end, it's kinda time to wrap things up. I'm not trying to tell you how to write your story! But, you wanted constructive reviews, so... here's one : ) If it were me (which it's not obviously), I'd start getting the good guys acts together and have them really put it into high gear and get these guys! You've set up a great new crime organization in Heartless, and bringing in something from HB 2000-present series cannon is a really nice touch! Maybe you could wrap up this thing with Santos, Andrea, Tony and the baby in some way, but still keep some mystery open about Heartless, and that the boys plan to take them down, and have that be your series. I don't know what you have in mind so far, maybe you already have in mind what you want to do, and I'm happy to read whatever you write : D Please update soon!
RG101