for A Friend In Need

1/28/2014 c16 18Beaner97
Ahhhhh! Mind blown! Please update soon.
1/27/2014 c15 Beaner97
Aghhhhh! What's the news! Please update soon!
1/23/2014 c14 Beaner97
Ahgrrrrhggggggg. Nooooo! Please write more soon!
1/22/2014 c13 Beaner97
Oh my goodnessssssss! This is epic! Love it! Please post more soon!
1/22/2014 c13 randomguest101
Nice twist! Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, been working on my own stories as of late. This keeps getting better and better. You're writing style is improving too, not to say it was bad before, it was very good, it's simply more definable, and clearer now. I hope that's encouraging, I don't mean to insult you or hurt your feelings, I'm not a troll/flamer. Can't wait for chapter 14!
RG101
1/20/2014 c13 1Cynthia Darling
No. This can't be happening, no no no! It's absolutely thrilling and disappointing at the same time! I was secretly hoping the doctor would be a good guy! Why...
1/20/2014 c13 12LaurenHardy13
oh yeah, this is getting good. Keep up the over-protective Frank.
1/19/2014 c12 brenda
really you can't leave me there! let me know when next chapter is done/
1/15/2014 c12 1Cynthia Darling
Oh my starry mysteries! A new chapter! This was really good, it was practically perfect!
1/11/2014 c11 Guest
Loving this story! Especially love protective Frank worried over and taking care of Joe! Can't wait for more!
1/6/2014 c10 Cynthia Darling
Woah. You seem to be doing a good job, just a few comma misuses.
1/4/2014 c9 randomguest101
Hey EJ, sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, the holidays were super busy. Anyway, Ii'm really enjoying your story. Keep up the good work! : )
1/2/2014 c8 Cynthia Darling
Please! Have mercy, let Joe get away safely with Tony's son! Please! You have to, my last name is Darling.
1/1/2014 c8 Wendylouwho10
Good story and an exciting chapter. Keep going.
12/30/2013 c7 Cynthia Darling
I think you're not getting reviews, because they're to lazy to do it. And I am ashamed to say that's why I haven't been reviewing. But this is a really good story and you definitely should continue, because let's just be honest, you're one of the few people who can write a mystery fanfiction. And I do want to know what happens to Joe, so continue. Your story is wafrawesome!
50 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »