for Slipping

10/31/2014 c3 SoulMore
FAN!
7/6/2014 c2 Aesir
Why don't you continue with this story? I fell in love with it and now there are no next chapters.. :(
6/16/2014 c2 4ThatDayDreamer
A very well written fanfic! Your vocabulary is refreshing; not many writers on here use very good vocab or write in a way that comes across as professional like you have in this. Also the way you wrote the dialogue for each character was very similar to their personalities from what I've gathered from playing the game. What you've had them say, especially Lester's dialogue, is what I'd expect them to say and sound like in my head.
I really enjoyed reading this.
I hope Trevor us gonna be ok, and I can't wait to read more!
5/8/2014 c2 SoulMore
FAN!
2/17/2014 c2 9StarStealer
I LOVE this story. I rarely ever review stories as I find so few that really, truly can tap into the characters accurately and portray them as they are meant to be. Your story does a perfect job of depicting Trevor. I can actually hear him saying the words you write and see him doing the gestures you describe. You are completely loyal to his character as depicted in GTA 5. Same for Michael and Franklin. Please continue this story if you are able to. I'm eager to keep reading!
12/30/2013 c2 18The-Time-Travelling-Hippie
This was a great chapter. I love the insight into Trevor's past. It seems real and believable. Good work. I'm looking forward to the next update.
12/29/2013 c2 7Sera22
Again a good chapter. Very intriguing. All protagonists are held in character nicely. The depth you gave Trevor is upsetting, very persuasive and believable. I like your new version of Trevor's dad seemingly beeing the good and his mom the bad, we will see how it is going to turn out.
I really liked the whole chapter, everything written perfectly.
Keep it up!
Sera
12/25/2013 c1 3xMiss Shizaya Michaelisx
This looks like a promising story and it's very well-written :) I'm looking forward to the next chapter! xD
12/21/2013 c1 Catalina
I waited for something like this a really long time. I like it so much and I hope there will be next chapter soon!
12/20/2013 c1 s4656guy
WHERE IS A GOOD CROSSOVER WITH MLP FIM WHAT THE HELL GAME
12/21/2013 c1 7Sera22
A promising start. I like it when authors are creating beautiful work with only little hints of plot given by the game.
Well done. Hope to read more!
Sera
12/20/2013 c1 18The-Time-Travelling-Hippie
This is written wonderfully. I'd love to see more.