for A Christmas Caryl Redux

2/17/2019 c6 deniselynne1966
I just found this. Absolutely perfect.
2/19/2015 c6 Salovi
Loved this!
1/1/2015 c6 15ImOrca
Awww! *warm fuzzies* I'm glad you finally returned to it. God bless us, every one!
12/25/2014 c6 Kitty Momma
WOW JUST WOW I'm just finding this excellent story. Thank you so much.
12/26/2014 c6 6what evil lurks
very nice. thank you.

Loved Merle with the positioning of the mistletoe!
12/25/2014 c6 24serpetinefire
lovely ending to this story. Merry Christmas love :)
12/29/2013 c5 Rodgerse
Please don't leave us here! This is riveting!
12/28/2013 c5 7Opal Eyed
Omg one more chapter! Holy crap!
12/28/2013 c5 15ImOrca
Nicely done! Creepy! And I loved the shoutout to looting the body. It fit really well. Shane as the ghost of Christmas future was a surprise, but I didn't necessarily have any expectations this time. I enjoyed the cameo by Jim. How often does anyone see him show in a fanfiction? Looking forward to the wrap up (I assume) in the next chapter.
12/28/2013 c5 24serpetinefire
oh ouch!
12/26/2013 c4 15ImOrca
Ok, I know I said I hoped it was T-Dog, but I am *such a sucker for Dale that I loved his return. This was seriously touching. You had to know I'd love the Carol/Rick moment, and the brooding Carl. In a lot of ways what I love about this isn't the Daryl piece at all - though it's good, too. It's all the rest of it. So well thought out and executed. I have watched more interpretations of this story that I like to admit. It really doesn't take much for me to give one a try. But this one is really good - by any standard, not just for a fan of TWD.
12/25/2013 c1 littleshelly0619
Thank you! I've been waiting for something like this! And I shall go and read ShazzyZhang's fic too! I can't wait to dig into them both!

Big ((((hugs)))), Merry Christmas, and thanks again!
12/25/2013 c4 24serpetinefire
Nicely done... liked the different take on Daryl seeing LA getting sick instead of the usual Carol bits ( Love Carol!) Dale was a good choice for showing the present.
12/22/2013 c3 Rodgerse
Please keep this going. You are doing a great job of showing all the horrible past Daryl lived through to make him so afraid of getting close to others. I can't wait to see how the other 2 encounters will go.
12/22/2013 c3 serpetinefire
Daryl had a very sad childhood and grew up to be an ass, but was he really an ass or was he just (as Sophia said) hiding because he was afraid? good chapter!
19 Page 1 2 Next »