for Blood and Fire

1/2/2014 c2 2tensa zangetsu1
Pretty good and can you add henrietta to the harem?
12/29/2013 c2 Dead Pann
Saito got trained by Agnes, remember?

Daichi's job was... a hunter? (from the anime/manga Hunter x Hunter?) If so than he must be an enhancer.
12/29/2013 c1 Dead Pann
I agree with most of the points of your rant, but you have to remember that Saito still did some cool things himself. (Such as fly a friggin' airplane) The guy's still pretty dumb though.

Interesting premise, but remember not to rush things and to check your sentence structure.
12/28/2013 c2 Argorok
Very interesting story so far, please keep up the good work.
12/28/2013 c2 The Lazy Wolf
There are a few spelling errors/typos but doesn't really affect it all too much. Still an interesting story looking forward to more.
Side note: For the harem how about Agnes. Honestly have not seen a story with her in the pairing.
12/28/2013 c1 The Lazy Wolf
Kirche as a main character is a unique idea, I have only see it done a few other times. All in all seems like an interesting story.
Side note: I also agree with your rant at he bottom.
12/28/2013 c2 8CasualFictionWriter23
Kirche has a good pint there, Monmon. So does with Daichi, why would you want to protect the guy who already cheated on you?

Sometimes I just don't understand the FOZ characters... that's why I'll try to fix that in my fic.
12/28/2013 c1 CasualFictionWriter23
Not many ZnT fanfics with Kirche as the central character instead. This is very interesting, I should keep my eye for updates.
12/28/2013 c1 DALO225
I think that saito acted like that because when louise watched over him in his time of pain (first fight. Dont get me wrong, you are still right about the gun and elves. Thr thing is, i think the gundalfr rune started changing his feelings to a more personal connection to his master, and before he knew it, he technically was forced to love louise. Although he does truely love louise on the end, he wouldnt really without the runr mostly (you saw how much he didnt like louise)
12/27/2013 c1 Nightcore71
I wish to see how this goes. Can't wait for the next chapter
12/23/2013 c1 1Yvori Gevura
well i like this, and since this is kirche and not louse we cant really say anything since this is a kind of new ground not many fics of her XD well, so you have my thanks and hope to see more updates!
now at the end that final note, i share the sentiment, i hate the main prota of FoZ i mean he is given an ability so broken and he only use derf and anything that just come, that is stupyd oo and better off all how can he love the one wo whanted him to sleep on hey, and whiped him whit an actual whip! when Siesta openly was nice to him, and after her rescue she kissed him! but instead og going whit the obious choice well you have season 4 to explain, what a crap, oo well this sound like a nice refreshing thing to read so lets see what you have on store, oo and since this is an OCxHarem i guess the guy will be sure to have her XD.

PD: i have experience in this kind of thing so a recomendation, while making his harem you should limit it to 3 or 4 girls so you will be able to keep the line whitout diverting too much or losing the train of events, oo and i recommend you to read The hill of Swords is a fic in the fate stay night and FoZ crossovers you will love the character! see ya man!
12/21/2013 c1 8Hozic
i like your story, can't wait for more to be put out
12/21/2013 c1 DragonOfChallenges
nice chap, as for your rant while I haven't seen the show I do know that its the smart thing to listen to 'become her bitch' if she creates EXPLOSIONS every time her wands picked up don't you think so? and yes being a 'master of weapons' and only carrying a sword is stupid, update soon, ttfn
163 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11