for Blood and Fire

6/8/2021 c18 9364wii
Sorry about your folks, great chapter.
6/8/2021 c18 Bisaster
I kinda wish his utter lack of faith in nobles got a bit more expanded here. It feels like it got brushed off as soon as it happened. The same with Kirche lying to him for the longest time. It's like none of these things happened. You'd think Kirche would at least be more affected that her lover has literally so little faith in her that he doesn't even feel angry about being lied to, that he expects her to be a shitty human being.

Very unsatisfying chapter tbh.
3/21/2021 c1 95TMI Fairy
Funny!
3/8/2021 c3 King's key
Dude, I know this is an OC, but really? Gary Stu moments. Also, don't/ roast Saito, he may be useless but atleast he's trying, what do you expect a normal guy to do here?

Also, to get new readers hooked, start with a character that either has a funny and/or cynical personality or start at his point of view before being transported. Also, give OC's flaws and ideals.

Also also, if there are more story etc. buildup in later chapter's, eh.
2/26/2021 c3 EmperorOfTheNight7
I must say, this is one of the most interesting FOZ fanfics I've ever read! I like how you carried your OC Daichi throughout the story. I found him to be a charming ladies man without being overly perverted or a doormat like that loser Saito.

Speaking of whom, you do make a good point about Saito. His so-called "victories" throughout FOZ were strictly a matter of luck and utter incompetence from the bad guys. Saito never truly trained at all and all those weapons and military vehicles he used were powered by magic, not skill. He didn't do anything, the magic of Gandalf did all the work. Then again, that's the best thing about being the star of the show; you don't really have to work for anything! Everything's pretty much handed to you on a silver platter.
2/22/2021 c17 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Really enjoyed reading this chapter. Looking forward to reading more.
2/22/2021 c17 1DanDrake
Great chapter I can't wait for the next one
2/22/2021 c17 9364wii
I wish we could see the sex parts.
Nice chapter by the way.
11/26/2020 c16 PhoenixDragon90
Keep Up The Good Work!
Thanks For The Meal.
Till Next Time!
Stay Safe.
9/16/2020 c16 Kek
Lmao this trash self insert fic still going? What a pathetic excuse of a jerkoff, i wont even bother explaining how the real MC is like, since he's basically every sad weeb's delusion combined into one persona
9/1/2020 c16 3OechsnerC
4/16/2020 c2 Mr.Shades42
Great so far but needs editing. There are words in sentences that are not needed and some are missing some that are needed.
4/4/2020 c2 guest
Daichi does seem to be an isekaied self-insert.
which character would accept to be summoned without asking questions?
his reaction is unnatural, abnormal. Daichi is a one-dimensional character, if you were isekaied, wouldn't you think of a way back? if only to see your family again?

garbage fic. Daichi is worse than Canon Saito and it's not a compliment
4/3/2020 c2 Empyrean Asura
Venting about some pretty... questionable stuff in your story, if you are easily triggered don't read I am quite vulgar.

I repeat complaints a few times due to how agitated I got writing this lol.

So yeah I'm really fucking toxic with a mouth that doesn't kiss his mother cause I'm a fucking edgelord more edgy than the lastname of the MC.

Story is mostly dumb one dimensional dialogue, I swear the characters are like a cardboard cutout.
seems like a inhumanly calm person that so far seems normal-ish with a simp personality but is apparently this super strong POS that can destroy valkyries that while weak shouldn't be able to be done by a baseline human and Saito didn't get a boost when his familiar runes are supposed to be that of the warrior, while the MC is blood and fire. how does strength come into play?

but can do all sorts of crazy fighting BS AGAIN. How did he do that to a valkyrie made out of earth and shit. Calm, as fuck and crass and blunt while being a white knight that is badly written. what is with his last name? Did you just search Cool Edgy last name.

Besides he is a fucking simp white knight, I don't have anything against respecting women but so far this is just dumb.

So far his character is. WAHMEN PROTECT! Oh duel? You insinuated you'll kill me? I kill you with bullshit martial arts when I'm so far a one dimensional shitty character that just insults and insults and white knights and white knights along with being a fucking simp and apparently a psychopath that can easily kill. Oh wait I'm actually this super mega assassin that just does it cause I'm bored. YOU KNOW HOW I GOT MY LAST NAME? I DON'T JUST DESTROY PEOPLE I SHATTER THEIR FUCKING SOULS. Sarcastic and a white knight with kirche being OOC? Tabitha being way too trusting when she is supposed to be a closed off person? What do I mean way too trusting? why is she sitting on his lap.

So main complaints. One dimensional characters where all interactions feel unnatural and forced, so far it seems that the story wants to highlight. Oh look the MC is funny and sarcastic! He is calm and can adapt quickly! Despite getting transported into another world and not getting the familiar runes he can talk in the world's common language instantly! He is also a badass that can kick ass without using magic! He has a japanese name but a bullshit surname! He is also very chivalrous but is still this crass and rude blunt person that seems like a bad imitation of Ichigo!
4/2/2020 c15 NazgulBelserion
Is it weird I wanted him to have Dabis Quirk from MHA would be so badass he would be OP but who cares also he wouldn't have the Quirks weakness
163 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »