for Raise Your Weapon

10/4 c5 BaddieDZ2
"Multi-chapter", he said, barely writing some flash to short fiction. This was a waste lmao
5/28/2019 c5 Me
This is really cute, sorry there's not more
8/27/2018 c2 Guest
Leia has “affinity” for the Force. She’s force sensitive. Her grandpa IS The Force. She just refused to practice it like Luke because she associated it with Vader. (That, and she felt a great responsibility to finish what Bail started.) if Anakin raised him she would probably flourish. I just hate stories that downplay Leia’s own power. Her strong intuition IS the Force.
6/5/2018 c3 10Q-A the Authoress
I like this Han too. XD

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
2/8/2018 c5 388fiesa
This is absolutely beautiful, though I can't decide whether it is because Padme and Anakin are still together (aka, He Did Not Fall) or because it is Leia who grows up with Anakin or because Leia is the farmgirl and Luke is the prince or because Han is absolutely brilliant. or because of all of the above.

Most probably, though, it's because all of it.

Short, brilliantly written, the best characterizations and interpretations. Repetitions. Realisitc and wonderful insight into an eleven-year-old mind of a warrior princess.

Also, R2.

This was perfect and made my day. Thank you for sharing.
9/16/2017 c5 Leraiv Snape
An excellent turn of that line. I'm sorry to see that this was so short. I feel like it had the potential to be a much longer piece of work, but it's excellent all the same.
6/20/2017 c5 21YellowWomanontheBrink
THIS IS EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED FROM A STAR WARS AU ARRRR ITS SO GOOD!
I love how petulant Leia is. And slave!Han was an excellent touch. I especially loved older!Ani and Padme in the beginning; shes kind and gentle and pure steel just like Leia. i also love how you pinpointed Anakin"s motivations for working with the rebellion-altruism is not among them. Great fic I swear
8/10/2016 c5 1meiloorun-notthe-fruit
THIS THIS THIS RIGHT HERE IS WONDERFUL
A masterpiece all on its own, short and sweet and I live the characterization and the way the story is moving along..
Yes. This is an amazing story, kudos to you author
I do hope u continue
Really great story :-)
7/2/2016 c5 bleez
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! ITS SO GOOD!
4/9/2016 c5 Misted Wish
Haha the ending part is hilarious! Thumbs up!
2/27/2016 c1 bleez
OMG! Cliffhanger!Nice! Love this! You should totally finish it!
1/10/2016 c5 12Wild Concerto
This story is short but amazing! Man, I would have loved to have Star Wars where the Rebellion is lead by a kickass Skywalker family! And I love what you did with Anakin and Padmé! They're both characters with amazing potential but whom didn't really fall in the right hands for the prequels, so to say... you gave them justice, and I love you for that! This is going in my favorites for sure!
12/23/2015 c5 2PrincessSarcastia
Sweeeeeeet...
11/28/2015 c5 80Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet
LOL what a fun little story. :)
11/4/2015 c5 shyd1
Rereading this years later. Still loving it!
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »