for SWAP

4/5/2014 c9 2EminaRukiax
Yandere Kuroko! That was unexpected lol! Aomine you scaredycat! But... Angry Kuroko Murasakibara's body scary so I kinda understand Aomine. Even Kagami said so himself that Ahomine shouldn't made Kuroko mad. Great chapter!
4/5/2014 c9 15sereneskydragonslayer
LOL Aomine...have fungetting killed by kuroko that is ;)
4/5/2014 c9 2R27-Shipper-4Ever
That was so funny! I can totally imagine Kuroko (In Murasakibara's body : Why is it so long?!) threatening Aomine!
4/5/2014 c9 2Winterabbit
Good job *thumbs up*
I can't imagine Kuroko (actually Aomine) doing all of that.
Keep going !
2/21/2014 c8 2EminaRukiax
Okay, so far the story is good and quite entertaining specially its humor. Keep up the good work! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! :3
1/31/2014 c8 15sereneskydragonslayer
LOL...Akashi has to model! I wonder how he feels since if he ever meets kise's teammates, he'll have to act like an idiot!
1/10/2014 c7 Another observer of the world
Oh I knew that Ki will get it bad. Poor Ki
Aka will be fun with all those fangirls, I wonder what will he do about it.
That part with 'we neted to talk' it really made me laugh.

I k knew that you will not left Kaga alone hmm well what should we do with him. it would definitely interesting if he were to switch places with Momo but that would be horrible . . . for Momo! Maybe you can transform him in his name a tiger!
Just imagine a real tiger roaming in Seirin it would definitely be so much fun!

Good Luck !
1/6/2014 c7 Akahana-chan
I loved that u put kise in akashi's body! Bwahaha! It's hilarious!
1/4/2014 c7 wings of galileo
Should make Kagami switch bodies with Momoi! XD
1/1/2014 c1 Rei
I wonder what Akashi is going to do in Kise's body with his fangirls. And PLEEEASE switch Kagami with Riko or Momoi! XDDDD THIS IS GONNA TO BE REALLY FUN! 3
1/1/2014 c7 Esmeralda Cross
This is very interesting. I like the swaps you chose. Aomine acted just like I thought he might after seeing what Midorima did with his body while thinking about what could happen next. I cannot wait to see where your story goes. I love how creative this story is.
1/1/2014 c7 5ririnto
oh my god... it is disaster already, and you'll put taiga in to? what a hillarious amazing disaster... hope next chapter will longer and more detailed.
1/1/2014 c7 Anime fan KNB
I think its really good cant wait til chapter 9
1/1/2014 c7 15sereneskydragonslayer
OOHHHHHHH . LOVED THE REACTIONS! Kise is so dead for doing that to Akashi's body...LOL people are jealous of Kuroko...
1/1/2014 c7 Hikari Tachimoto
Yey! I love the story and idea. I find it really interesting. Update soon please :3
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »