for SWAP

12/30/2013 c6 Lewiis-Killens
I don't have anything to says.. but i really like this chp [chp6] haha.. hope you update the next chapter fast cause i kinda curious of what Aomine react to the situation..pfft...
12/29/2013 c5 2Snowflake97
OMG...Loving this to the bits :D :D :D Keep up the good work and please update as soon as you can ;)
12/26/2013 c5 justpassingby
OMG THIS IS REALLY GOOD KEEP IT UP.

Good luck kiseki no sedai! Hope they won't be killed by Akashi (in Kise's body omfg that's hot).
12/26/2013 c5 wings of galileo
Maybe because I was reading too much crack fics today since Im laughing like crazy right now xD Akashi's body doing weird poses? Dang Im dying xD Youve hot Akashicchi's attitude to theatter at hand but it was too funny to read that Akashi was sending messages woth the names with -cchi xDD OKAY. SERIOUSLY, IM GONNA DIE XD Though Im waiting for Aomine in Kurokocchi's its DUDE ITS SEIRIN! MY FAVORITE TEAM BEFORE KAIJOU AND RAKUZAN! SEIRIN REACTIONS FTW! \m/ Okay I think this review is getting long xD AND AGAIN, I think the this is too great, only grammatical errors here and there and also try separating and describe the situation and the surroundings a bit for more infp if not maybe .Ill atart imagining Kise running on top of the rainbow 's body xD or so I think. DONT TAKE MY REVIEW TOO SERIOUSLY! But there are times Ibget confused because of the compressed convos... Dont take this review to he heart! ONEGAI-SSU! Thpugh the characters arent much of an OCC *wink* But on seroius thought I enjoy ypur fic alot! AS IN VERY LOT! IM EXPECTING THE NEXT CHAPTER-SSU! *waves*
12/24/2013 c4 Moonfeather
HAHAHAHA
OMG I CANT EVEN
12/26/2013 c5 5Weirdpersonhere
Kise is rocking it in Akashi's body, but he has to face the consequences :(
12/26/2013 c5 Another observer of the world
I knew it ! The colour of the drink means the body they will take.
It was soooooo fun ! Ki is so dumb. Aka will be very furious when he will know what Ki made in his body
The poor teams of the Gom now they think that they have gone mad. Oh it would be so interesting to see more of the teams reactions. Like Kaijo they expression would be priceless.

At first I through that you forgot about Ao but then I was asking myself "Why didn't you put his story in this chapter?"
Then I remembered that Ao will be in Kuros body that means at Seirin where is Kaga and just that I think it will take a lot to write. I mean when that Baka meets that Aho it's already something but when one is in the body of the other teammate the others don't know this well lest say it's something never seen.

Now I really can't wait the next chapter!
Good Luck!
12/26/2013 c5 5ririnto
Oh my god... this is the best laugh i had today. Really, Kise in Akashi is... ah I wonder will Kise able to came to Seirin from Kyoto before Rakuzan put him in mental hospital or something. LOL. But uh.. is Kise really that dumb?
Uh, well, I actually really anticipating Aomine in Tetsu, it must be hillarious. Hope I can read more... Really can't wait for next chapter.
12/23/2013 c3 ririnto
Oh... I can't wait for the upcoming chaos. If those color really mean it... Oh... What a lovely disaster will it be... This really made my imagination run wild...
12/23/2013 c3 Another observer of the world
Oh sooo interesting !
Since this means that they will be transported in the body representing the colour ?
I want wait the next chapter ! Please update sooooon !

Good Luck !
12/21/2013 c2 36Reimei-Jennoir
Wahahah! Kise! Akashi wannabe much? XD
gods... Shin-chan is such a tsundere!
I'm wuving this! More updates! (though i did read it already i still love it!)
12/20/2013 c1 Reimei-Jennoir
Weeeee! I've been reading this story of urs in wattpad (I'm MyAce_ofHearts bytheway) ! I'm so glad you've decided to post it here too! Hehhe some of my stories in wattpad came from so... Yeah.

Gosh! I can't wait to reread the next chapters! I just LOVE your AkaKi parts!
12/20/2013 c1 1Monkey D. Writer
... idgi but ok *shrugs shoulders*

-MDW