FanFiction.Net
for Clearing Mist

1/1 c10 OriginalDrumy
Okay I am very late but I don’t see how her having a contract with cats and her being a sensor-nin is making her overpowered or Mary Sue. Your idea of sending emotions is also good so I don’t mind.

Anyway I’m glad I found your story hard finding ones like this
12/31/2022 c1 Guest
I stopped reading this fanfic so I could watch Naruto Shippuden first, I recommended it to my friends and they loved it . Author, you have a great writing style, I loved the way you changed canon and overall it’s a good fic. You should feel proud of what you’ve done.
11/3/2022 c30 1Phsycres Wolf-Brother
Gone too far, yeah, I'm gone again It's gone on too long, tell you how it ends I'm sitting on the edge with my two best friends one's a bottle of pills, and one's a bottle of gin I'm 20 stories up, yeah, up at the top I polished off this bottle, now it's pushing me off asphalt to me has never looked so soft I bet my momma found my letter, now she's calling the cops I gotta take this opportunity before I miss it cause now I hear the sirens and they're off in the distance

A great one for this would have been “how did we get here? I used to k ow you soooo wellparamore decode)

Great story so far
10/30/2022 c64 1animefan3250
Iv reread this story over and over. An still can't get enough of it
9/7/2022 c3 arispuffer
A few year late but I would like to habe baby shark beimg throw in hands of plotting mother please

Thank you very very much foe the story
8/26/2022 c7 jingerr
every time I hear kiss Amaze name for her I want to keep calling her calico kittens LOL
8/26/2022 c2 jingerr
virtual Dango very calorie free LOL
8/9/2022 c1 aisuru-neko
I've been looking for this one for ages! Time for a second read :D
7/3/2022 c30 Guest
I hate how much of the “weak link” oc comes across because u try not to make her Mary sue. Like I’d prefer if she got her op screentime especially since she’s amongst op characters as a leader figure. It’s annoying that shes always being ‘captured’/‘injured’/‘undermined’ just to make her nor seem too powerful. She seems more like an A rank missing nin than S sometimes
6/10/2022 c64 imAwonder
Love this! Love love LOVE everything! Glad that this centered around them They deserved the best KUDOS much️️️️️
5/16/2022 c3 Hinata Megumi
akira is my team! I love them together.
5/11/2022 c64 Jynnte
Loved it
4/29/2022 c64 2Winterislate
Thank you for the amazing read! I enjoyed your OCs journey from start to finish.
3/23/2022 c4 StoriesMakeLife
Tne mother is cunning and effective, Kisame is just as he is - valuing trust and hating liars, and an adult in a child's body somehow doesn't feel as unnatural as it could be. Might be the brutal world of Mist.

Thank you.