for Beyond The Sky

1/7/2019 c6 21Cosmic Empress
I am sorry to hear that you are leaving this website, but glad that you are not going to stop writing fanfiction. Unfortunately, I looked for this story on the other site with no luck. Please let me know when you have posted this story and anything similar to it there. Thanks!
7/16/2018 c7 Guest
I'm sorry you had to go through so much
7/15/2018 c7 Celia Simon
Im sorry for everything. And really hope you get the housing and all you need to live. I like your work and hope to get to read more.
Good luck
7/15/2018 c7 4hnh058513
hope you can survive
7/11/2018 c7 Die Bunny-2
I love your stories and wouldn’t mind reading more if you decide to continue on ffnet.
6/30/2018 c7 undertaker15
Please continue this story because it is absolutely amazing.
5/5/2018 c7 3fire-ball-kyo-DLM
I would like to read more.
4/11/2018 c7 2Thwyla Stellar
Nooooooooooooooo! Please continue this story!
1/27/2018 c7 1KITSUNE TAKAHARI
que triste el que tuvieras que soportar los comentarios venenosos, pero se entiende el que no quieras volver a escribir aquí; espero te recuperes de la ansiedad y debes saber que me hubiera gustado mucho seguirte leyendo.
cuídate mucho 3
10/16/2017 c7 1emma loves it
I love this story!
The last few chapters have been a little short but I can understand why.
I would love to be able to continue reading this story if you would allow.
And of course I would like to have a look at a few others of your stories if you are ok with it.
/emma loves it
10/15/2017 c1 1firesage101
more please.
8/18/2017 c1 Cosmic Empress
I hope you are not serious about not writing anymore. I am eager for how this story goes. You have to take what they say with a grain of salt. You can answer/ PM me at Cosmic Empress on . keep your head up, young one.
5/3/2017 c7 BlankCanvas624
Aw... but I need your story in my life... I guess I understand, I hope I will be able to read your amazing story again. Bye-bye and hope you're happy!
3/18/2017 c2 8Misaki Amano
I think she should have been a boy. I like boyish or shonen-ai better then reverse harem but boy harem is my first.
3/4/2017 c7 6Ryuuohjin
So does that mean this I'd dead here?
Too bad, I kind of liked it...
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »