for Stiff Competition

12/22/2013 c1 17Taamar
Oh, that was effing hilarious. Thank you for sharing, and thank you to Gmariam and Cerih for helping you. Looking forward to more!
12/22/2013 c1 ForeverEvolving
the entire story was awesome, but that last part after Ianto shows up?
pure gold.
12/22/2013 c1 Guest
Bloody brilliant... Please continue, this is the best fic I have read in ages... Well done.
12/22/2013 c1 shinee1234
This is one of the best stories I've come across. I loved the dialogue the plot and the pace was very well done as well.
Just loved it, every single thing.!
Thank you very much.
12/22/2013 c1 sd4ianto
Ianto is definitely gorgeous!
12/22/2013 c1 36Cerih
I know there's some social protocol about betas not reviewing until the end of the story, but I've never been one for social protocols anyway!

First of all, you've written the coolest disclaimer ever! I hope RTD feels sufficiently chastised by you glaring at him!

You already know that I've loved this story ever since the idea first came up in the conversation. (Who knew a simple discussion about English and Australian mud would ever lead to this!) However, what I never quite expected was that you would turn a humourous, smutty story into something so much more. I'm aware that I'm saying that partly because of the knowledge of what's yet to come, but the point still stands. You've given us insight into Jack's and Owen's insecurities, covered things about Meat that certainly deserved more attention and yet you had me laughing out loud time and time again. But then again, fluff, even humorous fluff, isn't really you, is it? Already you're showing the great depth you are capable of as a writer and I can't wait to see how that develops as you become more comfortable in writing for this particular fandom.

I do hope the lenght of this first chapter doesn't put people off, because it really doesn't read like a long chapter. You've covered a great deal, but the dialogue flows so well that before I knew it I was at end, very much left wanting more. And your witty, delicious sense of humour comes across so well throughout the first chapter.

This really is a fantastic debut into Torchwood writing and it's been a priviledge to be a part of developing what I know will be a fabulous series. Betaing for you is pure fun! Really looking forward to the next chapter!
12/21/2013 c1 12WinterDance
This I brilliant. Love the dialogue - the pace and back-and-forth of it is excellent. However, the bucket list line? I had to clamp my hand over my mouth to keep from spitting my coffee. Cannot wait for more.
52 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4