for Missing Dishes

9/14/2021 c1 jasouatfan
Aww I love this and that David was the supportive one. Snow is quite insufferable
5/12/2017 c1 Guest
kudos
11/26/2016 c1 7Yellowbuggedsavior
ANGST. LOVE. SWANQUEEN. I AM DEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH this was so wonderful!
4/17/2016 c1 2Lanafan7151977
I really loved this story.
6/25/2015 c1 d'evilregal
Loved it wish you continued with it a little longer at least until morning ;p
1/5/2015 c1 Quinntana2
:)(: I think this is absolutely way better than alright. It's insanely amazing in my opinion. I thought the writing of Emma's feelings was done extremely well. You could kind of feel her sadness and loneliness. I love the ending where the Charmings come and Snow does her little speech or rant and then Regina plants a big one right on Emma. Brilliant story.
12/26/2014 c1 Guest
awesome! :D
9/26/2014 c1 7FaBbEr0oZ
Snow needs to learn her limits! At least Regina reciprocates Emma's feelings
12/30/2013 c1 1bomrin
Loved that impromptu kiss in front of the Charmings! That was great after a three months hiatus, you say? Loved that Henry sneaked out food for Emma though, haha!
12/29/2013 c1 10LovingUkillsMe
That was so cute :) Regina just closing the door in front of Snow and Charming is one of my favorite parts.. the grass killing is just as hilarious though :D
12/23/2013 c1 xxTORCHxx
Very cute, loved concerned Regina. Thanks for sharing.
12/22/2013 c1 Guest
I felt so sad for Emma, she was so alone after talking to her Parents and them not accepting her.
Regina is brilliant, I love her at the station, and then opening the door to Snow and Charming, then THE KISS! and Henry's reaction was great.
Brilliant story, not sure what happening in OUAT, we are not having it shown in the UK next year, channel 5 (who have shown Season 1 & 2) are not renewing the rights to show it. : (
Very good short story.
Adorable bit of fluff.
12/21/2013 c1 Guest
Four thumbs up! It would be more, but I only have one sister here, at the moment, with thumbs to borrow. :)
26 Page 1 2 Next »