for Order of the Heart

5/5/2014 c1 29Ciruno
I have full support of wherever this is going! I must see more! Time to read more about this awesome pairing! Ehem, sorry about that but this looks really good. Hope you continue
3/20/2014 c4 8Deviljho's Hatred
Wow...WOW!
This was a great end to a great story! I'm truly glad to have had a part (however small) in making this wonderful story. I loved it from beginning to end and I hope to see your next Disgaea fic very very VERY soon!

Your friend and fan
3/9/2014 c3 Deviljho's Hatred
This chapter was great! Although a bit it was worth the wait! I cant wait for the next one!

1/21/2014 c2 1KappeZ
I can tell your writing is improving! Keep it up!
If Zaeon is OOC it's justifiable, since this story takes place in the future. There's enough of her original, serene personality there for me to recognize her character, yet her more open interest in others coud be from years of hanging out with Flonne, lol.
As for the other characters, I can tell you changed them up a bit, which is fine. New readers to your work may feel a bit bombarded by all of them. I'm fine with it, but that's mainly because I know some of them already. If I may make a suggestion for future reference: it would be better to introduce them less hastily, maybe spanning three or four chapters before they all come into the story. That way, the reader is less overwhelmed by all the characters he/she must visualize and get to know. Characters are important, but they must be introduced gradually so the reader gets a better sense of them individually. I'm sure you wanted to touch on the "who loves who" motif in this chapter, and that's why you introduced so many characters at once. It's fine, since you held on to your focus on Laharl/Barbara by having that scene with them.
Writer's block can be brutal, but you fired out the chapter anyway. You did the right thing! _d
Keep going!
-KappeZ
1/20/2014 c2 Tempest1994
Interesting story so far. Can't wait for more and to see how the story continues.
1/16/2014 c2 8Deviljho's Hatred
Nice what a great chapter. Certaintly worth the wait. Keep up the great work and I hope to see more soon!
12/24/2013 c1 H0B0
there are to many holidays.

Merry Festivous.

anyway I haven't read many Disgaea fics's but this interests me so I'll follow it. _

good start I look forward to seeing what you got planned.
12/23/2013 c1 Deviljho's Hatred
Aw, you're welcome buddy! Glad I could help. I just hope this fic gets the attention it deserves. Keep up the great work!