for After The Storm

2/26/2017 c2 Guest
Is there a chance that you will still write this story ?
2/3/2017 c2 Ian
Wow, I like this story , besides M&M I always have a crush on Mary and Charles, please continue the story , I would like to see how M&M get back together . Glad that Richard is out of the picture :)
11/6/2016 c2 stacey caitlin
I just discovered this story, and I am so intrigued by your plot! This is wonderful, and hope that you can find the time to continue! So promising!
2/1/2015 c2 9mahtra
Thank you very much for this lovely story.
Your plot setup is very intriguing and I would really like to see where you are going with this. Your prose is a pleasure to read and your interpretation of the characters quite believeable.
In short, I would love to read more. So please, give us faithful readers another chapter soon and don't let yourself be intimidated by a few M/M shippers who believe the world is painted in black and white. (Black and white was only the dazzle camouflage of the warships Charles Blake and Anthony Foyle served on;) ) You are the author here and I will wait for whatever you have planned.
8/8/2014 c3 Guest
Hope everything will get resolved and you will be able to return but I will be here when you return
7/2/2014 c3 luvgoround
Wish you all the best and look forward to more updates. We really do enjoy this story.
7/1/2014 c3 4Lifewithcourtneyy
That's ok, I hope you find the time to update sometime soon, but if you don't that's ok. We'll continue to wait because this fic is AMAZING!
6/7/2014 c2 circa1910
I'm late in showing my appreciation for where you've brought these characters. A real cliff hanger. I am very much taken with Charles. Darn that Matthew. Hope you are well. Please update when you can. It will be worth the wait.
3/21/2014 c2 12strawberryblondexoxo
i love this! please update!
3/20/2014 c2 Guest
This chapter flows really well and the way you balance past and present is very insteresting. The feelings and conflicts are also palpable and you did a good job with characterization.
I love this story! Please update soon.
3/19/2014 c1 Izzy
i hate yOU, kiddin you're brilliant but STILL, i'm hooked.
3/18/2014 c2 Guest
This is going to sound vary childish but: "matthew, matthew, matthew , matthew!"
Please they are so good together and they truly deserve to be together!
The only reason they arnt is because dan stevens left( no resent)
3/18/2014 c2 11LizzieCrawley
This is a wonderful story, and completely intrigued me. Your writing is captivating, and I loved how you built Mary's story in this AU!
3/18/2014 c2 eyeon
I cannot tell you how MUCH I am worried by the fact that I don't know whether Mary ends up with Matthew or Charles, but I am drawn like a moth to a flame by your excellent writing. I guess that's part of the fun and I'm trusting you that I'll concur with your ending! Maybe you could leave a little less time between chapters (I hope all is well because waiting rooms aren't usually visited for "fun"). Be well!
3/18/2014 c2 Ssnqrq
oh always M/M for me. I know Charles is a great man but see, when Matthew is there, so let them together 4ever!
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »