for After The Storm

3/18/2014 c2 Nenski
Excellent chapter! Loving this AU where both Matthew and Charles exist causing Mary to be torn. But at the end of the day, I feel Matthew is her one, true love. But hey, this is your story and whichever way you decide to take it, I'll enjoy reading it all the same!

Can't wait for the next update!
3/18/2014 c2 Grace
Yay Matthew! Mary's one true love in any universe :')
3/17/2014 c2 41funnygirl00
I didn't notice any typos, but my eyes have an extreme habit of glossing over them. But WOW WE WOW WOW! What an interesting situation we find ourselves in! I can't wait for the next chapter!
3/17/2014 c2 32miscreant rose
I"M SO TORN! I think I'm going to be as conflicted as poor Mary through this whole thing and having been fed hints is not helping! Love, love, LOVE the poem! Cannot wait to see how you continue to torture us...
3/17/2014 c2 26kahhtina
Oh man, I am loving this! Update soon!
3/17/2014 c1 kahhtina
Woah, I'm having so many emotions. MC is great and I can't wait to see Matthew! Color me conflicted! xx
3/17/2014 c2 Guest
Wow! What an intriguing plot and beautiful writing! A fantastic beginning. Thank you.
3/17/2014 c2 21ultimategingepond
AHHH THE END! This left me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Loved it.
3/17/2014 c2 8trinadeckers
I love you, but I hate you. HOW DO I HANDLE THIS?! I mean how do you expect me to live with THAT cliffhanger. You're evil. Ugh I love this chapter, and this story. I we ply you with tequila for chapter 3!
3/17/2014 c2 85Lala Kate
Well, I love CM and MM, and I am on pins and needles here! Aughhh! The tension and passion are so palpable, and you are doing a lovely job of giving your readers glimpses into her relationship with Charles in this universe. I honestly have no idea where this will go, and it thrills and terrifies me at the same time! Great job. Your writing is worth the wait.
2/17/2014 c1 Eviedee
In anticipation of Mary and Charles may be to come, make it a MC story please. More intriguing.

THANKS
2/17/2014 c1 jmar
Well, my druther is M&M because all others pale in comparison for me, but you are the author, so the story is yours to take where you will. We will gladly follow!
2/15/2014 c2 Leni
Mary and Matthew forever! Excuse me, Mr. Blake is good, sympathic man, but Mary was created for Matthew. This chemistry between M & M is insurmountable!
1/21/2014 c1 Guest
Mm! Has to be! She could never be happy with anyone easle while there is matthew crawley!
1/20/2014 c1 Guest
Any hope for continuation?
52 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »