for Incident

1/8/2016 c1 eddsworld fan
that was a bit to serious. try to lighten up next time. other then that it was alright
3/31/2015 c1 USECContractor
Sad yet perfect ending. Although my guts tell me a certain blue reindeer god Pokémon is watching...
2/9/2015 c1 xSKILLETFANx
WOW THAT ENDING! I did not expect that!
4/27/2014 c1 Guest
Oh, wait! Did you get Leaf's death scene from the prologue of "The Last Of Us," or am I just seeing things? Hrmmm... It seems just a little OOC for Red to say that though :/ Nah, NVM, It's fine :D
4/6/2014 c1 aloof-kokiri
Two things: One, You are constantly changing tenses. Even in the same paragraph I'm seen jumps between past present and future tense. This can really break the immersion.

Two: I said as I am to see that Leaf died. Well... let's just say her death is eeriely similar to the death of Joel's daughter in the Last of Us...

Just things to keep in mind.
3/6/2014 c1 2Ame no Kagaseo
Hm, didn't Team Rocket reform under Archer out there in Johto? Interesting concept though.
However, I think having handguns and modern weaponry destroys the need of poke-battling...
1/22/2014 c1 1Alpha009
I'm honestly going to let you know, only one fanfic I've read before this has ever brought me to tears. This is now the second one to do so. Wonderful job on the story, despite it being a tragedy. I wish you best of luck and health Nevada!
- Alpha009
1/20/2014 c1 TheUnknownHQ22
The beggining of the last of us at the end?
So sad TT_TT
1/20/2014 c1 5NFS Kay Chan
Why do you write stuff about bad things happening? Its makes me sad all the time.
But as always is an awesome BLshipping from you.
1/18/2014 c1 Guest
That point where leaf died. It seemed just like the game The Last of Us when Joel's daughter dies. Like it's almost EXACTLY the same. I don't know if you were inspired by that death or what but seriously JUST like it.
1/7/2014 c1 3iam-leGnd
AHHH SH**! Why did you have to kill Leaf? But that was a nice plot to begin with. Use the death of an important character to make the plot more great. I hope to see some more from you man.
12/29/2013 c1 Guest
Death is sort of cheap after X/Y, thanks to the ultimate weapon. And Arceus and/or Giratina can help with that if Red is determined enough.
12/24/2013 c1 4Fireminer
Not really the thing that I would read on a Christmas Night like this, but you did good. Like always!
12/23/2013 c1 Alice
Oh it was so cute and sweet...until THAT happened, dear god Mr. Nevada, you always freak me out with your stories... (please don't take that as an insult)

By the way, Dumb question. But do you ship Red and Leaf with other people other than each other? dont get me wrong, I adore BurningLeafShipping, but I'm one of those people who ship Red with literally everyone xD ha ha
12/23/2013 c1 foxywoxy
how about finishing 'unworthy'?
17 Page 1 2 Next »