FanFiction.Net
for Artemis fowl: a christmas tradition

4/27/2021 c1 Amaure
These are the type of stories I love to read. I hope I can see your work in NovelStar. There are also a lot of talented writers in that platform. You may check their group on Facebook.
6/15/2014 c3 Ero
Awww It's the middle of June and i'm reading this and i still love it! I just love the Christmas theme it makes everything even more Magical and romantic! You had me giddy the whole time :) I like how it's so sweet and fluffy and you don't have to worry about the rating it's just fine you've got nothing inappropriate and i think that's what makes it so much better as well! I hope you had fun writing this and thank you for letting us readers read it!
1/3/2014 c3 artemis fan
I love this fanfic!
the grammar could improve, though.
12/31/2013 c1 CallMeBob
Okay, here's the thing. I couldn't manage to read the entire story but I imagine that it's a decent story and you've got some writing skill. But there is a major flaw in your writing, a little something called grammar. Please, find the shift and period key on your keyboard and make frequent use of them in your next story. Every start of a sentence, name, and standalone 'I' should be capitalized. Then put a period at the end of every sentence, they go inside the quotation marks for when you have someone speaking. That's all I have to say, I truly hope you continue to write, just work on your grammar.
12/31/2013 c3 Rowena's-Eagle
This is a really good story, but it kinda bugged me that the grammar was improper.
12/27/2013 c3 stardust9000
That was soooo beautiful! Even though there were some not-nice words, that was one of the best fanfics i have ever read in my life! God bless, too, and Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Year!
12/25/2013 c3 12shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird
That was the sweetest christmas fic ever!:)
12/24/2013 c2 shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird
Aaaw, juliet's wish was sweet:)