for Total Drama Kingdom

4/14/2016 c10 86Hellflores
Funny yet...so sweet and beautiful :') I'm so so so...happy for Colin and Olivia :)

Amazing chapter :'D
4/14/2016 c9 Hellflores
Nice job :)

But also... AWWWWWW Colin went for Olivia how sweet :D
4/14/2016 c8 Hellflores
Ohhhhhhhh DEJA! I WAS WRONG SHE! SHE IS THE MAIN ANTAGONIST! D:

Good chapter though, can't wait to read the rest :)
4/14/2016 c7 Hellflores
Colin is in deep deep trouble but also... Connor...your bravery may have caused you the game. But you are...a man of honor to me :)

Great chapter :D
4/14/2016 c6 Hellflores
Poor Nora...but great job on the chapter :D
4/14/2016 c5 Hellflores
Hooray for the Knights and goodbye Shamus...good riddance XD

Great job :)
4/14/2016 c4 Hellflores
Nooooo! Why Chris why!? Colin is an amazing dude! Why you separated him from Olivia!

Anyway great job on the chapter :D
4/14/2016 c3 Hellflores
Amazing job

I see that Olivia and Colin do like each other... YEAH! But I felt sad for the Knights... Kick those devil's down Knights!
4/14/2016 c2 Hellflores
Amazing work :D

Rooting for the Knights to win :D plus I like Olivia and Colin...they almost remind me of Mike and Zoey :D Plus I know that Jordan...is the main antagonist. Can't wait to read the rest :D
12/20/2014 c15 Laker Dragon
Nice ending! Lyell clearly won the money with his mellow attitude. Blainley doesn't appear to be returning to the real world for a long time. Who knows what Chris plans next season? Look forward to reading it!
12/20/2014 c14 Laker Dragon
Avada-HUH?! Gandalf, Dumbledore, and Voldemort came back for a wizard/dragon brawl! Soooooooooooooo clutch!
12/20/2014 c13 Laker Dragon
Freakin' awesome right here! Harry is in affect with magic and dragons and returning cast members. I can dig this! P.S. This finale has me craving for some pie right now!
12/20/2014 c12 Laker Dragon
Not bad! Gandalf exposed Deja of her 'bad' attitude problem, which is a good thing cuz she gone. Blainley suffered a stomach failure from the red mixture, which is bad cuz she ain't gone yet. Heather and Alejandro: eh. Keep 'em coming!
12/18/2014 c11 Laker Dragon
Nice job! It's funny that Chris, Macy, Michael, and Soo-chan had their hair re-colored. However, it's a shame that Olivia had to leave. She and Colin still have their hearts for each other. Blainley isn't just a sourpuss; she just can't take defeat and leave it at that. Keep it up!
9/5/2014 c15 4FallenAngelJace
That was amazing! I'm glad Lyell win!
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »