for Total Drama Kingdom

5/28/2014 c5 2Gazorscreen
Good work Gogogadget831. PM me to start discussing the next chapter.
5/28/2014 c5 9SarcasmSupreme
GREAT GREAT GREAT! Thank god Shamus left, he was annoying. Colin is still my fav, and I have to say, nice character development between Michael and Macy! Overall the chapter really was great, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
5/26/2014 c4 SarcasmSupreme
I LOVED IT ! really cool charecters, great challenges and an amazing plot! my favorite charecter is easilly COLIN! dude rocks! keep it up ur really good at this!
5/11/2014 c3 Laker Dragon
It's kinda ironic and funny that Tess got lunged in the air. Cool that Lightning made an appearance; is Lightning still White or just normal? after Soochan smooched Chris on the cheek, it made me think that they both have a 'connection.' Keep it up! lolololollololooolol!1111
5/11/2014 c2 Laker Dragon
Ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaaa! Chris still has that swag, Chef has that charismatic charm, and Soochan is almost like Ezekiel: clumsy, but more mischievous. Jordan, plus junk food, equals new plans and a slick, ghetto attitude that seizes to make comedy! Nice job!
4/17/2014 c2 Guest
Very interesting read, I really get the sense of the satire nature that sheds a insightful light of the current state of American culture. 10/10 would read again
4/14/2014 c2 2Gazorscreen
Great work. No visible mistakes. Once APs are over we'll work on the third challenge. This next one's gonna be GOOD.

ALL YOU READERS WILL GET A KICK OUT OF THE NEXT CHAPTER. I CAN GUARANTEE THAT AS THE CO-AUTHOR OF THIS FANFIC.
12/30/2013 c1 Gazorscreen
It's nice so far, but you switched Connor's and Brighton's personalities. The jock is supposed to be Brighton and Connor is supposed the athlete.

We'll discuss more about this in school. There are few rules you've disobeyed.
12/24/2013 c1 2AnonymousGrimsby
Hey there, just wanted to say I like the idea of a medieval concept you've got going and it should make for an interesting read. Good luck and I'll enjoy seeing where you go with this.
39 « Prev Page 1 .. 3