for losing your memory

8/19/2020 c1 144Bella Scullw
What I like the most about this fic, strangely, is Minako's intimate pain, so powerful and solemn that you think she had to go to psychologists. I had never thought about it, in Sailor V there is a lot of comedy until she remembers and in Sailor Moon in small panels it becomes clear that Minako remembers a lot and regrets more than anyone what happened. It would have been interesting if Naoko had delved into that, Minako is very protective of Usagi and is easy to lose her temper when something happens to her or the senshi (when Galaxia kills them in front of her eyes she goes into crisis, when she has a vision of Usagi rotting in the fourth arc as well). It is innate that she was affected by memories, which is the only one who really remembers the tragedy of the Silver Millennium well. In this fic that gave her a melancholic air that I will venerate a lot, there are not many fis focusing on her pain about the past, in the confusion of her present and doubts about the future.

Thank you for writing it.

PD: I used google translator so sorry if the review is not well understood.
9/15/2017 c1 Galactic Ayanami
I am shook by these feels I am feeling. Quality stuff like wow.
10/17/2015 c1 Lovely Astronauts
Very nice, and near perfect. I loved the interaction between Minako and Artemis.
6/10/2015 c1 7Elen-Di
That was sad and beautiful and very well written. I'm glad it ends on a hopeful note.
1/30/2015 c1 EternalLoyalty
It dripped with angst, and I have no problem with it at all. That was beautiful. :)
12/3/2014 c1 RiverrunOtter
Who gave you the right to write so wonderfully? No, really. I want to know. This was great!
11/17/2014 c1 ManicPix
Amazing story. It was perfect in just about every way.
7/15/2014 c1 6DandelionKing
Ugh, you just ripped my heart out and made me say "thank you". (I hope to be able to achieve even half that effect one of these years.) Are you on Archive of Our Own? I didn't find you there under your username. It's my favorite place to read fanfiction. I'd love to add this to my recs. So if you don't have an account but you end up making one, please let me know either here or over there under dandelionsgrow
7/8/2014 c1 Crystal Legend Rises
My jaw is on the floor right now. Just wow. Good wow.
6/29/2014 c1 AWolfSun
Wonderful! I loved it very much
5/29/2014 c1 APrincessAtHeart
Great insight into Minako. It really made me look at her differently.
4/23/2014 c1 Crashing Into the Sea
I do love your interpretation of Venus. She's always been my favorite and you write her so refreshingly well.
4/22/2014 c1 Colliding Neon Stars
Stumbled upon this on the Minako tag. Decided to give it a shot because Minako is like my second or third on a bad day favorite senshi. Wasn't disappointed. A very good story.
4/21/2014 c1 Emojiko
Jesus Christ this was amazing. Just awesome. Just...wow. Not much to say that doesn't make me sound like babbling idiot (which I naturally am), but so good!
1/27/2014 c1 212BeRini
for this to be your first time writing SM, you sure did a wonderful job doing so. this is an instant favorite. great job, & i hope you will revisit the SM universe again & give us another story.
18 Page 1 2 Next »