for Merry Christmas, From Nabiki

6/3/2018 c1 4StupidChinaBook
How about Kodachi be a panda & her brother be a cat?
6/11/2014 c1 anthony883
I think the spring of drowned girl would be perfect for takawaki as for kodachi ether the spring of drowned man or spring of drowned yeti riding ox while holding crane and eel. As you can tell I hate kodachi and she should have a curse that make her as hidious as posible since she values her looks so much.
5/23/2014 c1 12PepperonyOwl
*lol* very funny. I do like the idea of Kuno and Kodachi getting cursed - wonder if they would ever acknowledge their own cursed forms! Brilliant, I really enjoyed it.
1/5/2014 c1 1serenityselena
interesting story :)
12/25/2013 c1 23Narsil
Now, *that* was a pleasant Christmas surprise, thank you! And it's interesting that even turning over a new leaf, Nabiki can still be sneaky and vicious, nicely done. _
12/25/2013 c1 9PurseMonger
Funny story. Genma's new curse seems fitting but I wonder why it didn't mix, like Taro's.

My only complaint is Nabiki thinking she tried to solve an argument between Ranma and Akane by taking him as her fiancée. She was never nice enough to do anything to help anyone in the manga. I always thought she did it to spite Akane and because of her attraction to Ranma. Nabiki is not one to convince herself that she did it out of the kindness of her heart.

Also, the interpretation that Nabiki ruined the wedding because she didn't think they were ready to get married is popular in fandom. I get this is a Nabiki centric fic, so she can't be completely irredeemable but nothing in the canon supports the fact that she cares about what happens to Akane. I always thought she not-so-secretly hated her little sister.
12/24/2013 c1 James Birdsong
Wow. Wonderful. Well Written. Witty. Kodachi is now a cat. Tatewaki is now a raccoon.
12/24/2013 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
This was awesome!
12/24/2013 c1 gort420
kodachi falls into akanechuan and tatewaki if there is one should fall into the spring of drowned asshole.