for Cheer

4/17/2018 c1 Guest
the “No, Excited” part is also a small reference to 3x08 when they are under cover, but Ziva says it haha
3/14/2014 c1 3BingQing
perfecto
1/1/2014 c1 Chrissy1992
Awww...so sweet:) As long as there are sweet good fanfics about them I can deal with not having them on the show anymore. Thank you:)
12/30/2013 c1 137rebecca-in-blue
I enjoying seeing Tony and Ziva celebrating Hanukkah together. Did you know that the "helper" candle actually has its own name? It's called the shamash. Your take on when Ziva will return to the team is interesting - although personally, I like to imagine that she'll come back sooner than 2016! Anyway, wonderful work!k
12/26/2013 c1 Guest
Delightful.

No wonder he's wanting their celebrations to combine!

Good story.
12/24/2013 c1 mishka
Love this so

very much
!
12/24/2013 c1 mishka
Love this so very much!
12/24/2013 c1 Guest
And a cheery L'chiam to the newly engaged couple.

If only!
12/25/2013 c1 8Loverofallthingsmusic
Omigosh! This is soooo freakin' adorable and beautiful and ahhhhh! Amazing job! :)

Not sure if you were trying to just incorporate Hannukkah and Christmas into one holiday fic, but Hannukkah was actually at the end of November, beginning of December. Again, not sure if you just decided to mix both together, but just thought I would point it out.

Again, such a beautiful story! :)
12/25/2013 c1 clestaffordt
Cute Christmas treat! Merry Christmas, too!
12/24/2013 c1 SkyDancer81
Love it!
12/24/2013 c1 diana teo
Of course, Tony would do something like this for her and it's sweet in a good way, not cavity inducing at all... :)
Happy Hols, Soph!
12/24/2013 c1 1conservativegirl
Awww, so precious! Awesome story :)
12/24/2013 c1 161Qoheleth
Dear Anonymous:

Some would say that Judaism is already pretty well incorporated into Christianity. (I open the New Testament at random, and I find, "And [Jesus] sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat.") But it's a nice thought.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
12/24/2013 c1 JustBecause2012
Very sweet. With a proposal! Excellent story for both counts. Thanks for writing!
16 Page 1 2 Next »