for The Storybrooke Connection

1/23/2020 c21 Guest
Awesome story ! Loved the atmosphere and the way you realistically made them fall in love :) very visual and real ! Bravo !
3/13/2018 c21 Samy
Ok me encantó el bueno suerte bay.
9/21/2017 c21 ScorpionChild91
Absolutely loved this story. Loved the time period and the way you depicted it for us. The rundown at the end of your chapters were great as well. :)
8/13/2017 c21 Heidzzz
This was so so so good. I loved every moment
7/12/2017 c7 Guest
When I thought Emma is a pilot I completely expected something else not Emma wearing dresses... disappointed a little..
9/22/2016 c21 9EvilRegalandJCapper4Life
THIS FIC WAS AMAZING!

I loved every single moment of this fic!

I especially loved the history lessons too! If all history lessons came with a swan queen fic then everyone would be learning a lot.

Loved, loved, loved it!

All of it was awesome!

I don't know what to add but I'm so glad that I read this!

It will be going in my favourites list for sure!

This fic makes me want to google the songs as well. Especially the lullaby and Morocco songs.

Maybe one day you could write another fic with more history lessons? lol

I love history so this fic was pretty perfect to me! Never knew most of things in it.

Keep up the good work!
9/21/2016 c5 EvilRegalandJCapper4Life
If that's the song I think it is then I love it! Johnny Hartman sings it? I know it from a Meryl Streep movie. Lol xD
8/29/2016 c6 v.wolfrider
I love all the small fun-facts at the end and the mood of the story. It is fantastic!
7/26/2016 c21 rondaday1
This is a great story and I love all the side notes. Kudos to a terrifically written story
1/4/2016 c21 1relentlessdreamer16
Really loved this story!
1/3/2016 c6 relentlessdreamer16
Just started reading, and only on chapter 5. I love the period you picked for the story, and how much research you did. It really shows, I also love that you started Regina singing Cole Porter.
12/14/2015 c21 2brittanaswe
I can't believe I didn't find this earlier, but holy smokes this is good!
10/31/2015 c21 12doveofpeace9910
SUCH A GREAT STORY! Absolutely loved it!
10/30/2015 c21 1c.miller1991
This was an amazing story! I felt like I was watching a movie! I'l loved the vocab words lol. You are an awesome writer! I've never read a story with so much detail! Great job!
9/24/2015 c21 AndieEvilRegal
This is a very good story! I'm impressed with your knowledge about the expressions, music and infos of that time! Congrats for your work:)
215 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »