for Blame It On Santa Claus

12/5/2017 c1 Guest
What about the other box Santa gave him ... The little one... Was it a ring or what?
11/11/2015 c1 kimjo2
dang, you made me sniffle. beautiful story. thanks so much
11/11/2014 c1 Pxrudd
This is so beautiful and original! Loved it!
8/29/2014 c1 4saashi samy
very sweet

i like
12/27/2013 c1 Aussie SciFi Tragic
Such a good fic. Love the interaction between Sheldon and Penny.

The Santa moment in the lift was a nice variation.

The idea of Penny Christmas letters was a nice touch. Definitely gave great scope.

Thanks for a fun fic!
12/26/2013 c1 YoonKookz
It made me cry *sobbing happily* LOVED IT! :')
12/26/2013 c1 131Risknight
Yeah! I was finally able to log in and review! I'm so happy! Yippee! Now, if I could just remember what it was I wanted to say...

:P

Seriously, fun story! I enjoyed it a lot! I loved Sheldon telling Penny he wanted to please her!
12/26/2013 c1 16stock2007
That was wonderful, thank you.
Happy holidays.
12/26/2013 c1 Guest
Loved the interaction between Sheldon and Santa, as well as the image of a three-year-old Sheldon wishing for an encyclopedia!
12/25/2013 c1 Dannon5
Oh Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! What a great portrait you made of a perfect Christmas with these two! Love the real life Santa and Sheldon getting into the spirit. Thanks so much, I greatly enjoyed it!
12/25/2013 c1 Shenny Fan
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year BreathlessFaith! This story was very sweet and perfect for the holidays. :)
12/25/2013 c1 J
So friggin cute and sweet Christmas story - Sheldon and Penny were made for each other and you wrote that flawlessly.
Merry Christmas!
12/24/2013 c1 Shenny4ever
BreathlessFaith, I don't know how you do it, but there is always a sincerity and a tenderness about your fanfics that touches my heart. Your love for Sheldon and Penny comes through in your stories. Thanks for sharing yet another lovely Shenny piece with us.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!
12/24/2013 c1 1JimmyLane
My god this was fluffy and incredibly wonderful to read for today:) The scene between Santa and Sheldon was so heart-warming and I'm so glad that Sheldon has made himself a better person for Penny including him setting up a day dedicated just for the both of them to celebrate the holidays. And as always an incredible ending:) Merry X-mas to you my friend!
12/24/2013 c1 tanama30
What an awesome story I loved it
24 Page 1 2 Next »