for A Kitty-Berry Christmas

9/3/2016 c1 79YeagerMeister31
this was a great story i love this pairing as u can tell from some of my stories
1/5/2016 c1 randomlittleme
Loved the story they're too cute together! Love all the characters
6/25/2015 c1 21The Red Abyss
Well i would say its quite amazing.
Ichigo's gift was amazing too.
Its totally astounding.
Thanks.
11/22/2014 c1 8579
I loved this and I do hope you will continue to write awesome stories on these two. I love the way you write them as a couple and I hope to read a new story soon!
9/15/2014 c1 The king coley
Good story,love your other one too
7/19/2014 c1 Rosco Peeko Trane
This was a nice read. Been a couple months since Coming Back to Life was updated. Hope you haven't abandoned it haha. But in all seriousness I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter for it. You really have me hooked :)
4/6/2014 c1 7Mondtanz
Yup, very nice...
Thank you!
2/15/2014 c1 ElementalMaster16
heh, how sweet :) nice one-shot
12/28/2013 c1 exile writer
Bravo Bravo Stories completely awesome I like. to chapter.17 reade story of coming back to life
12/27/2013 c1 LilUrzu7
I love this one-shot! U should do a sequel to it!
12/26/2013 c1 5ElderZ.S.Weber
WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!
Epic Christmas Special, Kiwi-chan! This was awesome, a beautifully written one-shot about my absolute favorite Bleach ship! Of course, anything by you would be amazing! Thank you for the wonderful one-shot, and I look forward to Chapter 17 of Coming Back to Life!
12/25/2013 c1 Julietta
I loved it, I've always liked IchixYoru! Thank you for this great Fanfic:)
12/24/2013 c1 6Ryden Purrson
Absolutely beautiful fanfic for the occasion. I always did love the fluffiness of this holiday! I especially loved how you came up with that unique idea about the chain of Ichigo's bankai, it was absolutely adorable and sweet. I can't thank you enough for writing this!
12/24/2013 c1 G0thic Riv3ra
nice work as always dude
12/24/2013 c1 35Fifth Horseman
Somebody has been reading Unlocked Hearts and the working forum for Panther King (variation of the bankai chain idea.)
18 Page 1 2 Next »